Part 3

3rd person's POV
"I swear I'll kill you guys tommorrow.." They all laugh as Y/N walk towards his room. The next day,Y/N woke up with a foggy window in his room. "It's raining.." Y/N smiled as he got ready. "Freaking love rain.." On his way downstair,he bump into Jane. She frown and wanted to yell at him but quickly shut her mouth when she saw how cute he was. "S-sorry! I-I'll help you clean up!" Jane just stood there speechless as Y/N grab all of her book on the floor and gave it to her. "Here.." She look at it for a while before taking it. "Thanks"Y/N nodded and went towards the kitchen. Jane just stare at him and smile before walking to her room.

Y/N on the other hand was becoming a ninja,slowly walking to the kitchen so that the others won't notice him. He sigh in relief when they still watch the tv. "Well then.. better get something to e-" "Hungryyyy~" Y/N was startled when he heard Jeff laughing along with the other. "Ohh god,please have mercy on me.." He turn around and smile fakely at them. "Hahaha,very funny.." "Of course it is! It's rare for newbie to act like that" Masky went to the kitchen and drag him to the living room. "H-hey! I wanted to eat! Not watching-" "Here.."

Hoodie gave him a cheesecake as he smiles. Y/N smile slightly and take it. He wanted to go to the kitchen before toby grab him making him sit on one of the sofa. "Eat it here~" Y/N look at him frowning. "Why?" "Cause I told you to!" "But.." "I'll make sure your life isn't normal if you go to that kitchen.. I'll stalk you when you work,when you eat,when you sleep,when you change your cloth,when you take a bath.. Ohh I'll be there alright" Y/N look at the floor and nodded as he sigh. They all giggle and continues to do whatever they were doing.

Y/N's POV
They're literally taking advantage of me! Who do they think they are?! I swear.. I'm gonna kill them! But.. won't they kill me first? Well,that was a waste of time.. "Hey Y/N" "Hmm?" I look up to see Jane looking at me. "C'mon,Slenderman needs you in his office" "Wait,does this house-" "Just c'mon" I stood and followed her but stop when Jeff grab my arm. "He's with us.." She rolled her eyes and grab me even harder. "You'll get your lover back,don't worry" I frown at her and look back but then widen my eyes. Da hell.. why are they blushing?!

I shock my head and continues to follow him. She stop and looks around. "I think we're safe" I tilt my head in confusion. "Why?" She smile at me as she grab something from her pocket. "You know.. They don't usually hang out with a newbie" "Who?" "Jeff and the gang" I frown more as Jane giggle. "But if they do,then you're special.. either they want you to do something for them,orrr maybe they like you" I was silent for a moment. Like? Like Like as friends or Like Like as lovers?

I shock my head at her as she smile even more. She held my hands and gave me a note. "You know.. I like you,be my bf" I blush slightly at her as she looks down. "Let me think about it" She nodded and walks to her room immediately after saying that. A girl just freaking confess to me,what the hell is happening in this house?! and what does she mean lovers? or is it friends? you know what,who cares.. I went back to the others but to my suprise they were staring at me. "W-what?"