Part 23

(Ok so in this chapter,I'll tell you guys what happen to Y/N before joining Creepypasta.. About his previous life,ok soooo... Let's go! Ohh and please know that you can change the twin sister's name,I don't mind~ I'm just putting Hyori as her default name cause why not XD)

3rd person's POV

While they were 13 (Y/N's POV)

"STUPID KIDS" I held Hyori tightly in my arm as she sobs. "Honey stop it! They're just kids!" I look at mom who was holding dad back but fail when he throw her on the floor. "YOU SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP IN THE HOSPITAL!" She just stood there as dad continues to hit me several times. I just stood still as my sister cries even more. "STOP BEING A HERO AND LET ME HIT THAT KID"

I shock my head which gave me a blow on the head. I could feel blood starts to drip on top of my forehead but I ignore it. As long as my sister is safe.. A few hours later,dad stop and went upstairs,obviously frustrated. Mom quickly went towards me,checking for any wounds. My sister on the other hand was sobbing non stop on my shoulder. "I'm sorry,I'm so sorry.."

I just rub her back,assuring her I'm fine while smiling. "As long as your fine,I'm alright.." I didn't think that help tho cause she was crying even more. "Sis,it's alright.. jeez,stop crying.. you're becoming a panda!" She hits me softly as I laugh. And I'm sure that made her smile a little too.

Yeah.. Dad.. wasn't really abusive,but he wasn't the kindest either.. he would always hit us,especially me since I always protect my sister.. he would call us a mistake in his life,how worthless we actually are.. but we couldn't do anything to him cause we're only kid.. Mom would always try to protect us but Dad was stronger than her.. So in the end,I would always be covered in bruises but hey,it's worth it.. At least my sister is safe,so I don't have to worry about that..

A few years later. (Their parents died in an accident)

"Hey Y/N.." I look at Hyori who was looking nervous. "Yeah?" "Is it.. true..?" I look at her confuse but then nodded when I understood what she meant. "So you are.. mess up?" I look at her weirdly and shock my head. "Why would you say that? I'm perfectly fine!" I smile at her but she just look at me. "What's wrong?" She looks down for a few minutes before saying. "Please.... stay away from me...."

I look at her and chuckles cause I thought she was joking. But apparently she wasn't. ".... But why? I'm your big brother,I can't leave you.." She didn't say anything making me frown even more. "Sis you gotta be kidding me.." She shock her head slowly while playing with her fingers. "M-my friends... keep on teasing me... about you..."

"Don't listen to them then.." She shock her head again,except this time a lot faster. "You don't understand,even my crush tease me.. mock me,about you.." I look at her shock. "But Sis,I can't do-" "You can't do anything apparently! You say I can't do this,do that! I can't do anything! I don't want a brother that's mess up!"

My heart shatters to pieces when she said that. Mess up...? What... "I'm not mess up.." I look at her seriously. "I'm your twin! How can you say that?!" I hold her arm tightly making her cry in pain. "Let me go,Y/N!! It hurts!!" I just continue to stare at her while gripping her hand. I could hear bones cracking but I ignore it. I then shove her onto the wall and began to choke her.

"Y-Y/N,s-stop!" I smile and let go of my hand. She began panting and wheezing while looking at me with teary eyes. "Y-Y/N.." I held out a knife while smiling at her. "Y/N! Stop it! Stop it please!!!!!" I began walking towards her slowly while holding the knife. "Please stop!" I pin her down on the floor and tries to stab her. Hyori on the other hand was crying and trying her best to throw the knife away.

"This isn't you! Stop! I want my big brother back!" "He's long dead.." And with that.. blood began to pour out of her neck. I stop and look down at her. No.. no no no no... "Ohh god.. Ohh no.. Sis,sis? Sis don't die,please.." I threw the knife away and shakes her lifeless body. "Sis?! Please,stay with me..!" "Y-Y/N.." I look at her as she smiles at me. "D-don't cry.." Tears was falling down my cheek as I look at my hand. "What have I done.. Sis? Sis?! No don't die! Please!"

I know there was no use pleading anymore.. "Don't leave me alone.. Sis.."