Part 15

3rd person's POV
"Guyyyssssss..." Everyone turn towards Ben who was holding a creepy looking doll with a few other things. "What are you doing?" "Wanna play Hide and Seek Alone?" Everyone look at him weirdly,as if asking wth is that. Ben sigh as he began to explain the rules. "It's a Japanese game/ritual whatever! First we have to cut the doll open and throw away any stuffing it might have and then out some uncooked rice in it.. after that,clip your fingernails and put it in the doll and sew it back together using a crimson thread.. Then take a-"

"Wait.... is the doll gonna be moving?"Ben nodded making Y/N shiver. He hated doll when he was little because his sister's room was full of it and now he hates them even more after what happen. Ben tilt his head as Y/N ask him to continue. He shrugs and continues his explaination. "Take a cup of salt water and put it in your hiding spot.. Then go to a bathroom,towards the bathub and fill it with water. Wait until 3 a.m. put the doll in the bathub and say "Ben is the first it!" The go back to your-"

"Are they gonna follow us?" Ben groans as the other glares at Jeff who grins happily at them. "No it won't.. now,as I was saying,go back to your hiding spot and count to 10.. after that,go back to your-" "Is it gonna-" "SHUT UP WILL YA? I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN.." L.J widen his eyes and nodded,fearing Ben who just turn into a demon. "Good.. now after that,go to the bathroom and say "I found you" then stab the doll. Pull the knife out and put it inside the bathub with the doll. Then say "(Doll's name) is it!" Yes.. you have to name it. Then quickly go to your hiding spot and open the TV until it turns to static or.. some white noises I guess? I dunno.."

"Then we have to wait until we hear the noise on the tv change right? or until we hear footsteps?" Ben's eyes light up as he hug Hoodie tightly. "Finally! Someone understand's me!" They all laugh as Hoodie chuckles. "So... we can start now?" Ben nodded but quickly stop when Y/N frown. "What's wrong?" "The rules.." "Ohh yeah I forgot! You can't go outside,anyone who doesn't play must not be in this house,don't play until two hours straight,don't go outside of your hiding place without the cup of salt water.."

They all nodded in agreement as Ben smirk. "So... how to end the game?" "Just put some of the salt water in your mouth,go find the doll and pour the rest of the salt water in the cup on the doll and then spit the water in your mouth onto the doll too. After that,cut the thread and then wash the doll and burn it later.." Ben asked who wanted to play,turns out no one wants too. "..... Are you guys cereal right now?" They nodded at the same time as Ben rub his temple,obviously annoyed. "At least one person has to play it.."

A few minutes later,Y/N agreed to play along with Slendy's proxies except for Hoodie. Masky frown at him as Hoodie grins. Even Jeff and E.J too. The girls decided to stay the hell away from that game so there's only 6 people playing it. "I'll go get the items.." Both E.J and Jeff stood up and went around the house,looking for a doll. Meanwhile,Toby spooked Y/N and gave him a heart attack as Masky hit him making the others laugh.