Part 16

(Ok... this is getting annoying,I know.. I'll try to finish this topic in one part or maybe add another one.. Ohh and,sorry for the semi hiatus,I was busy with school and etc..)

3rd person's POV
"OHHH MY GODDDDD!!!!!!" Both Y/N and Toby was already running at the speed of a sport car while Jeff holds a cam recorder and follows them. "Guys we have to find the o-" "WHO CARE'S ABOUT THEM?!" They were all silent when they heard footsteps of what seems to be a small object.

~Flashback~

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Y/N frown when Ben nodded. "But.. if we play for more than two hours-" "Don't worry~ You'll be fine~ Ok! Enougg talking,more action!" Before they could say anything,Ben had already drop the doll in the bathub and chanted all of their names. "H-hey! We didn't agree with the terms and condition yet!" "Too late.." Ben stick his tongue out as Jeff glares at him.

Y/N on the other hand was sobbing at the corner. Masky and Toby look weirdly at him as black auras start to form around Y/N. "Uhh.. are you alright?" "I'm dead.." They both facepalm as Y/N continues to sob. "Ok,now since we done that,let's go to our hiding spots!" Ben,Jeff and E.J went under a table while the proxies went inside a really,REALLY small closet. "Who the heck agree to hide here?" Masky was annoyed as all hell right now as he tries to squirm free.

"Masky don't do it,your pushing Toby towards me" Y/N glare at him as Toby sat straight. "Wait a minute.. I think we're suppose to count until 10 right?" There was dead silent before they all nodded. "Oh great" After sitting in a comfortable position,Y/N open the door a little bit to look around. He frown for a moment before widening his eyes and stepping back. "What's wrong?" They both look at Y/N who was turning white. "D-d-d-doll..... walking..... outside......" Masky tilt his head but then nodded when he understand.

"What are we gonna do now?!" Toby softly scream at Masky with Y/N. "I dunno! Make a run for it I guess!" Before they could agree,the closet's door was open to reveal a smirking evily doll infront of them. "Found you..." Silents. Just pure..... silents. "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Toby already push Masky away as Y/N follow him. "Hey wait for me!" Masky got lost so he decided to go downstairs. While running,they found Jeff who was holding a cam recorder while recording everything.

~End of Flashback~

"Guys calm the heck down! There's no doll around here!" "THERE WAS ONE! IT WAS TRYING TO KILL US!!!!" After reassuring it was safe,Y/N went towards Jeff and shake him. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR US TO CHANT IT TOGETHER! HOW COULD YOU?!" Jeff frown at them as Toby look around. "What the hell are you guys talking about? We actually wanted to find the doll after counting to 10,but it was gone when we got there so I thought maybe you guys chanted it for us.."

Y/N let him go making Jeff even more confused than ever. "Didn't you guys went to the bathroom? Like.. I swear I heard your voices in the bathroom,saying something.." This time it was Toby's turn to frown. "Umm,hello? We were in the closet the whole time,trying to remember what's the next step is.." "Then,who was it in the bathroom?" They turn towards Y/N who was rocking back and forth. "Something is playing with us too.."