Part 17

Y/N's POV
Silents. Just. Silents. That was all I could here after I said something was playing too. I look up to see a pale Jeff (yes,even paler than his normal skin colour) and Toby. I raise my eyebrow at them as they began to shake violently. "Uhh guys? Are you ok? I mean,I was just kidding....." I frown when they started to back away from me while looking behind me. I turn around to see the doll floating in mid air. Oh...my...god....

The next thing that I knew was that I push both of them aside and ran as fast as I can. "Y/N wait!" I'M SORRY GUYS BUT IF YOUR SLOW AS A SNAIL THEN I HAVE TO BE USAIN BOLT TO STAY ALIVE! A few minutes later,I stop when I thought that I was far enough. I turn around only to see the doll smiling creepily at me. It was like,a few meters from me. I couldn't move cause my feet decided to froze in one place. Where the heck is Toby and Jeff? Somebody,help me!!!!! "GODAMNIT FEET,MOVE!!!" I scream and hold both of my legs trying to run but fail.

I could hear laughter. Crazy,sick laughter. I started to sweat when I heard it coming closer towards me. "Hahahahahahahaha! You look so cute when your scareddddd! So so so cute....." I wanted to turn around to face it but my body was frozen. Why.... is it.... talking? I was about to run when my feet started to work again but stop when I heard a voice. A VERY familiar voice. So familiar that my head was moving on it's own,turning behind.

"S-sis.....?"

3rd person's POV
"Where the heck is Y/N?!" Jeff look around as Masky shrug. "He literally became Usain bolt like wth....." Toby open every door that he could see or find while yelling Y/N's name. "I still don't understand one thing though.." "What?" Jeff and Toby turn around towards EJ who was looking around. "What do you mean that doll just vanish? Like,did it just... disappear?" They nodded as EJ sigh. "Then something fishy is happening.. I didn't even see Ben anywhere.. He just ran off towards the darkness after chanting in the bathroom"

They stop for a moment before nodding,agreeing with what EJ said. They all stop again when Ben smiled at them and pointed downstairs. "Ben! Where the heck were-" "No time for that! Y/N's down there! I heard his voice!" Ben nearly scream at them if Masky didn't put both of his hand on Ben's mouth. They all quickly went downstairs to see Y/N,his back facing them. "Y/N! We found you!" No answer. Ben frown as Jeff shove him away. "Y/N,let's stop.. it's getting creepy..." Still no answer. Jeff was about to choke him to death when Y/N didn't answer but just stare at him when Masky glare at him saying 'Don't you dare..'

Masky took a step forward towards Y/N and tap his shoulder a little. "Y/N? Are you ok?" There was a few minutes of silent before they heard Y/N humming something. "iNSaNiTY,feels like floating in the air..... PSYCHoPaTHY,floating free without a care......." They were confused by this as Masky tap his shoulder again. "Hey Y/N-" "iNSaNiTY,An illusion that can't end......" They took a step back when Y/N started to turn around slowly. "CaPTiViTY...... UNABLE TO RUN AWAY!"