Part 9

(Ok first,I wanna say sorry if this story is going to a dark dark path down there.. yes,over there at the corner.. that dark corner XD I'll make sure I finish whatever topic my story is going through and then I'll go with the main goal okay? Ohh and tell me which CP you want the main character to be paired with.. Well actually I'll do everyone I guess XD Nevermind~)

3rd person's POV
"H-hmm?" Y/N open his eyes a little as he looks around. "Where.." He widen his eyes and nodded as he got up. "There was this creepy doll that tried to kill me.. but then Jeff and Masky came in and.." A jolt of pain came rushing towards his head as he shock it away slowly. "Damnit.. where is everyone?" He went towards the door and open it. "Hey Masky? Jeff? Slendy?" You know what I'm going to say.. No answer. "Great.. I guess I'll ju-" "Hey Y/N!!" He turn around to see Clockwork running towards him.

"Ohh hey Clocky.." He turn around to face her as she smiles. "Are you okay? I mean.. I heard that doll really did tried to kill you.." He nodded as she sigh in relief. "It does hurt sometimes if I move but other than that I'm okay.." Her smile widen every second making Y/N shiver. "Where is everyone btw?" "Ohh! They all went to go hunt down the owner of the doll,just for you~" Y/N blush as Clockwork giggle. "Your lying.." "Its true! When they saw you all bloody they all went to smash every doll's head they could find and then go find the owner.. Aren't they sweet~?"

Y/N's cheek was red as a tomato. Clockwork laugh as she pinches his cheek making him hiss at her. "You likeeee them~" "No I don't!" "Yes you do~~" "SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!"

Masky's POV
Where is Y/N? I look around the entire house to search for any dolls left and of course.. Try to flirt with Y/N.. hehehe~ This is mah chance! I'll just go find this doll real quick and fl- Suddenly I heard people laughing. I raise my eyebrow and went towards the sound's location. There I saw Clockwork and Y/N giggling and laughing as she pinches his cheek.

What..... the hell.... are they doing? I wanted to go towards them but I could just stood there,frozen. Until I heard my name being call. "Masky!" I look at Clockwork who was smiling at me and Y/N who turn his head slightly towards me. "H-hey.." I could see Clockwork smirking at me when I glance at Y/N. "W-what?" She giggled as she grab my hand and walk towards the stairs. "See ya later Y/N~" Before Y/N could say anything,they already left alone in confusion.

Y/N's POV
Huh.. thats weird... I shrug and was about to walk away but stop. I swear I heard Clockwork mumbles something to Masky.. "Jealous" was it? Ahh who cares.. I went downstairs to find the others but was shock when I saw Clockwork kissing Masky. WHAT THE HELL,GO FIND A ROOM.... For some unknown reason,my chest feels heavy. Why.. do I get a feeling that I want to kill Clockwork? I.. I don't like seeing him... with other people.. or any of them with other people!

For some unknown reason I went towards them as my hand reaches for a knife on the table. Wait... wait Y/N,what are you doing? I couldn't speak anything. It feels like someone else wad controling me. Next thing I knew,I heard a scream infront of me. I look down to see Masky holding his stomach thats bloody as Clockwork look at me in horror. I look at my hands,knife aspecially,that was covered in blood. Even my shirt was messed up. Everyone came rushing towards Masky as they help him got up.

I wanted to say sorry but then Hoodie griped my hand tightly,a little bit to tight for my comfort, as he send me death glares. "If you ever.. go anywhere near him or us.. I'll make sure you're life won't be normal,and I mean it.. you normal humans don't belong here.... just leave..." I look at the others who was looking at me for a moment before looking back at Masky. "I shouldn't have liked you if I knew you were this mess up.. ohh and,Clockwork wasn't kissing me if you were curious about that.." Masky whispers something to me before the others bring him towards E.J.

~ "I don't want a brother thats mess up! You shouldn't have been my brother in the first place if you were this mess up!"~

"I'M NOT MESS UP!!!!!!" I took the bloody knife in my hand and threw it right next to Masky's face. They turn around,shock,as they look at me. I don't know why but... my eyes.. they were watery. "Fine then,you want me to leave.. I'll leave! See you assholes later.. I hope E.J kills you brutally.." And with that,I went towards outside and ran towards the forest. But I could swear I saw Masky look at me,a look that.. I can't describe..