Part 24

(.... Oh God. Hi, hello. It's me again, your one and only cringey ass author hahaha nervous laughter sorry for not updating, It's been like 4 years+ and I genuinely thought no one would still read this mess but you guys wanted a continuation and, well, here it is. The story might not have the same feeling as it used to anymore but if you're willing to overlook that than it'll be ok. Enjoy!)

------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's POV

"Y/N!!" The (f/c) haired latter stirred awake from his slumber and, amidst the drowsiness that had attacked him, he struggled to make sense of the world and open his eyes.

He was instantly blinded by the bright light and hiss upon contact with it. Arms covering half of his face, he slowly opened his eyes again before being greeted with the sight of Ben and Jeff smiling.

In a way that was creepy enough but what he doesn't understand is as to why and how they had somehow managed to enter his room.

Because he's pretty that he had locked all 17 locks that he had put at his door before going to bed because those bastards loved to sneak into his room.

With a confused look, he shoot a glance at the two in front of him, body now sitting up straight on his bed before completely staring at the two male in front of him.

Silence. Silence again.

"What thE FU-"

"Morning Y/N-"

Before Ben could finish his sentences, a pillow was thrown at his exact direction, hitting him right in the face. He staggered a bit before regaining composure, grumbling while holding the pillow in his hand.

"I came to greet you and this is what I get? Unbelievable"

Jeff on the other hand had turned his head away, body trembling with laughter but it didn't lasted long when another pillow had hit his shoulder. He narrows his eyes at Y/N who, by now, was glaring daggers at the two.

"What the heck was that for-"

"Why the hell are you here?! Who the heck let you in!?"

"Ourselves, of course. Duh"

Ben's casual reply had not help ease Y/N's irritation. In fact, it seemed to fuel it even more. Taking a deep breath, he continued.

"Do you know why I lock my door?"

"Why?"

"So that I could keep out unwanted pests like you"

"Hey!"

Ben pouted while Jeff roll his eyes. Y/N had fully woke up and was feeling more aggravated then ever. He rubs his face and grumbles before continuing.

"Since I can't seem to fall asleep again, you might as well just spit out whatever it is you wanted to say"

"Oof, so grumpy~"

Jeff snickers silently as Y/N rolls his eyes, hugging his form defensively.

"Be ready in 10 minutes, we're going out"

Ben abruptly say before turning on his heel and walks away. It took a full second for the words to slowly sink in Y/N's brain and he turns towards Jeff, perplexed and confuse.

Jeff shrugs before winking mischievously at Y/N and walking away as well.

A few minutes later, as Y/N finally understood Ben's word and let it sink into his brain and his eyes slowly widen itself in terror, all hell broke loose.

~ Flash forward ~

"wHERe are we going"

Y/N childish stumped his feet, seemingly in protest to whatever plan Slender man had in for them that day. Masky turns and just shook his head disapprovingly while Hoody shoots a half smile at his direction.

Toby on the other hand..

"Y/N!!"

Y/N had swore that he would never kill a team member but maybe Toby could be an acception...

Y/N's eyes widen in surprise as an unexpected yelp! accidently came out of his mouth. Toby, who had been beaming brightly all day while also snaking his arm around Y/N's shoulder nonchalantly, froze before turning his head towards the latter.

Y/N's face flushes bright red as the two somehow locked eye contact. Just when the brunet continued on to assume the normality of life, he was harshly jabbed at the rib which made his fall to his knees.

He frowns and held his abdomen tightly but the frown on his face deepens when he sees Y/N walking angrily away from him, fuming and somewhat cursing at generally nothing -and specifically at someone-.

He blinks for a few seconds but shrugs it off as something insignificant before continuing on to slow jog towards the others who had seem to not care about leaving him behind.

Talk about teamwork effort.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone poking his shoulder. He immediately avert his attention towards the source and locks eyes with Hoody.

"You okay?"

"N-N-Never be-better! S-say, where's Y-Y-Y/N?"

Hoody widens his eyes before chuckling -darkly-.

"He followed Masky so now you're stuck with me"

"Ohh t-thank god I-I don-don-don't have t-t-to be w-with ch-cheesecake freak"

H

oody laughs while Toby grins amusingly.

------------------------------------------------------

I just realize I never once made Toby speak with his twitch lol

Should I just continue with this kind of speech for Toby or should I change it back to the way it was before?