Part 21

(Umm.. hello there! hehehe,long time no see right...? *awkward moment~* Umm anyway! Sorry for not updating,I'm busy shoving life away from my soul.. Like literally! The world is like "hey you know what? Let's turn her life upside down" Ok I should stop talking about my life LoL.. Continue reading pls!)

Y/N's POV
"Hey Y/N...." "What?" I tilt my head a little to the side as Jeff look at me weirdly. "Why are you so cheerful and happy today?" I shrug at him as I smile a little. "Why? Is it wrong?" He nodded and look away slowly. "It'sjustyoulookcreepyashell" "Whattttt?" "Nothing!" He shock his head and ran away.

I frown a little and shrug again as I went downstairs. Ok now I'm a little bit freaked out cause literally EVERYONE IN THE ROOM was staring at me. "What? I know I'm sexy and all but please-" Before I could continue,I fell down on the floor hard. I growl a little and look up to see both Masky and Jane looking at me. "What?" I look at them annoyed as they continue to stare down at me.

"Ok seriously wth do you guys want?" "W-we thought you were s-sobbing in your room?" I look at Hoodie suprised as he hide behind Toby. I chuckle a little and shock my head. "For what reason would I do that? I'm too happy for that" For the first time in a million years,I laugh. Yes I can laugh too godamnit.

3rd person's POV
'Ohh my,his smile is like an angel.. his laugh? I'm in heaven~~'  Masky covered his face a little as the others look away,obviously embarrased. Jane smirk at them and sat down beside Y/N. She held his cheek firmly and smile. "My my you have such beautiful eyes,let me look at them closer" She went closer towards him as he blush slightly. Their lips were inches away when all of a sudden a pair of hand yank her away.

"DON'T TOUCH! MINE ONLY!" Jeff glared at her but soon got glared by everyone else. "Hey! What do you mean by MINE?!" "Yeah! Since when did he belong to you?! There's no tag or sign saying he does!" Jeff stick his tongue out at them and held Y/N close towards him. "He's still mine,I met him first.. Isn't that right Y/N?" Y/N frown a little as Jeff got drag away by Laughing Jack. "Not for long! Hahahahaha!" Y/N could only watch as Jeff pleaded for help.

He turn around to see Ben holding a flower in his hand,pointing it infront of Y/N. "Umm,what..." "Shuushhh!" He puts a finger on his lips and smirk. "Will you be mine?" Y/N was about to say something when all of a sudden Ben fell on the floor. Y/N look down to see Zalgo along with Masky and Hoodie dragging him down to hell. "Help meeeeeeee" Y/N facepalm as hard as he could and sigh. "Why......" He looks around and sigh again as he went upstairs. But before that he smiles a little.

"They just confess to me didn't they?"