Part 19

(Ok this is gonna be a little bit weird but just try to imagine yourself in a really really dark place,with a big monitor or your eyes that shows you the reality world. And if I put a "...." on a word,that means that isn't the real you.. ohh you know what? I don't care,just try think by yourself.. Sorry! >~<)

Y/N's POV
No! Don't run away! Please help me! Please... somebody...... I argue with my mind and could only look at E.J in horror as my other self was stabbing him multiple times. Stop! Stop it! I don't want this! Stop! SIS!!!! STOP IT! Tears was streaming down my face as my body began to move by itself and went inside the vent to follow the others. Please.... Don't kill my friends.... I lost enough people! Stop it! I could only stare at the monitor as darkness surrounds me.

Something else was controlling my body and it's not being nice to the others. I tried to move and fight it back but every time I do so,I either get hurt or just got ignored. My eyes widen when I saw Ben looking at me,fearing what was gonna happen to him. "Y/N stop it! I-it's just a game..." "Then you shouldn't have played it.." I tried to move my hands away but fail as my body raises the knife and stab him. Blood was all over the place as "I" got up and walk away to find the remaining others.

I sat there,still shaking. My eyes was tearing up as I rock back and forth. S-stop this.... I-It's.... I... I... I was startled when I saw "myself" standing infront of a door,just staring at it. I don't know why but I swear I could feel "my" mouth turning into a smile. "Come out,come out where ever you are~" I was literally screaming when I saw Toby,just standing at the hallway like an idiot. TOBY MOVE! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING! IT'S GONNA KILL YOUUUU!!!!!!!

"I" walk towards him as "I" raise my knife,pointing directly at him. But then "I" stop when he walk infront a little bit. "Y/N if your in there,please... fight back
.." "I" walk towards him,one step each time I move. "Your a strong person,please.. stop it" One more step. "They're scared,nobody can control you.." One more step. "If your there you wouldn't kill me.." A little bit to the front. But then he went silent. So "I" decided to charge towards him until he said something that I could never forget.

"It wasn't your fault that they're dead"

Ticci Toby's POV
I close my eyes a little but I admit.. I was shock when I saw Y/N fall onto the ground,knife pointing towards him. I just stood there as Y/N scream and threw the knife away. "STOP IT" He covers both of his ears as tears falls down his cheek. "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ME! YOU DISCOURAGE ME,YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN I NEED YOUU!" He was staring at the floor while mumbling something before screaming again.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY! MY LIFE! NOT YOURS!" A few minutes later he stop moving so I just stood there silently. I could see dry tears on his face as he look up at me. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry.." I pat his back as he sobs. "I didn't want to hurt them,I didn't want to hurt the others,I never want to hurt you.." I just nodded as he stares at the floor. "But.... someone's always in my mind,saying go kill yourself,your dumb,society doesn't need you.. and the worst part is,that someone is my sister..."