Part 4

Y/N's POV
Ohh god.. help me.. I was freaking sobbing,well.. not really but whatever! right now in a closet while running away from the others. How did it end up like this?

~Flashback~

"W-what?" I tilt my head slightly at them as they glare at me. "What did Jane tell you?" I was sweating cause.. they're staring intensely at me like what the hell? I shock my head slightly but then look down when I saw Masky's black aura. DA HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?! "What did she told you?" I felt silent for a moment to think of an excuse but meh. "She just said she liked me,thats all.."

I could feel like the atmosphere in that room darken every second that past. W-what's happening? I glance at them to see their reaction but to my horror they were glaring.. wait,thats not it.. I think its more like looking like they wanted to murder me right there,right now. I took a few steps back before running away.

~End of flashback/3rd person's POV~

'I wonder if they're gone..' Y/N peek a little bit to see the outside world. He sigh in relief when he saw no one in the corridor. 'Awesome!' He was about to step out when someone called him making him stumble on the floor. "Oww.." "Y/N~~~~~" His eyes widen in fear as he look down. "Fine! She was just messing around,okay?" "What..? Are you talking about?" Y/N look up to see Slendy looking at him weirdly.

"Help me please!!!!" Slenderman frown and look around. "Why?" "The others.. they're gonna kill me!!" "Why would the-" "I dunno! They were just jealous I guess! I just said that Jane like me but then they became monster and.. and.. and!" Slenderman sweat drop when Y/N stutered. 'Idiot.. They're jealous because of you..' "I can't believe your so stupid.. -_-" Y/N frown at him as he let him go. "What do you mean?" "You'll find out soon,well.. see ya~"

With that,Y/N went to the toilet to vomit because of Slendy's flying kiss. (Not really okay? XD) "What the hell does he mean by that?" He frowns but then later shrug. "But still-" "Hahahahaha! Got'cha!" "Wait?! What the-" Before he could continue,a pair of hands put a handkerchief on his mouth which contains drug. He struggle for a few moments before falling asleep.

Y/N's POV
"Hmm?!" What the hell?! Don't breath don't breath don't breath. I tried resisting but meh. They were too freaking strong. What the hell is wrong with people in this house?! Stop suffo...cating..... me... Before my mind went to darkness,I could've sworn I saw a few people smirking at me.