Part 18

(Help meee.... Lately I've been feeling like something or someone is watching me.... And believe me that something is not happy for the past few months for some unknown reason..)

Y/N's POV
"Hahaha.. haha.." I turn around to face them as I took out a knife. "Hahahahaha..........." The smile on my face grew even more weirder and twisted. "Y-Y/N,keep calm and put the knife down.." I shock my head and back away when Masky tried to go towards me. "No,you don't understand.. YOU NEVER WILL!" I bite my lips and pushes the knife towards him,almost hitting his chest. He felt on the floor and look up at me. "You don't know what I've been through,what life threw at me.. You never will"

I stare down at him before throwing the knife hitting his hand making it stick to the floor. Screams was heard as he cried in pain. I could only stood there and look at the others as a smile appears on my face. I walk slowly towards them as they run away before they could help Masky. "Y/N stop! Please!" I ignore his plead and went to search the others. While I'm at it,I took another knife on the table and ran upstairs. I smirk when I heard a door closing and then clicking. Found you guys..

I walk towards that room slowly while humming. I smile a little and tried to turn the door knob. Lock.. as I suspected,ohh well.. No worries~ The smile on my face grew even more wider as I kick the door real hard. Like,really really hard. I frown when the door was still standing still. Is this door made out of metal or something? I tried to kick it several times but meh. It all failed.

3rd person's POV
"Guys,open this door please~ I won't bite,I'll just tear you to pieces.. thats all~" Toby shock his head and held the door firmly as Jeff tried to unlock the window. "It's stuck!" "THEN DO SOMETHING GODAMNIT!" Jeff frown a litte but nodded and tried to smash the windows. "T-the vent..!" Everyone look at E.J who was trembling as he pointed at a sealed vent.

"Maybe we can use that way? Cause we're like.. on the 3rd floor so I don't want to risk breaking any bones.." They nodded as Jeff and Ben search for a screw driver. "Guys what the hell is taking you so long?" "There's no screw driver!" Toby stared at them like those judging eyes and sigh. "Hold this door for me" He went towards the vent and place a chair below it. He took a deep breath before turning into a karate chopping master.

A few minutes later,the vent was open thanks to him. Everyone just awwed in suprise as they got inside it. "I never knew you could do that.." "There are thing you didn't know about me" After they all went inside,they signal him to leave the door and ran as fast as he can towards them. "We'll help you up,c'mon!" E.J look at them worriedly and put a chair on the door. He ran as fast as he can but he didn't climb up the vent. Oh no he didn't. Instead he close the vent and sealed it.

"What are you doing?!" "Saving you guys.. whatever's out there,thats not Y/N.. Please go find Slendy,he can surely help right?" E.J smiled at them before going back to the door. Buttttt he was already to late when Y/N kick the door down and tackle him onto the ground. "Go! Now!!!!" Y/N turns towards the vent as a smile crept up on his face. He stared at them for a few second before stabbing the poor man below him.