Part 20

(Yes.. I cried a little too when I wrote this.. damn my soft heart ;_; This part is a little bit sad and dark so please.. if your easily offended or anything,don't read it.. try listen to sad musics when you read this if you feel like you want to cry~)

Y/N's POV

"The ropes are here,now I just need to find a place to tie it to.." It's been a month since the incident where I almost kill everyone else if it wasn't for Toby snapping me back to reality. Ever since that day,I tried to avoid the others as much as possible. Masky said he forgives me,even Ben did. Along with E.J. They said they understand what I was going through..

They clearly don't...

They knew I can have mental breakdowns and went wild,killing everyone in sight. But they still accept me as one of them. I still remember a few weeks ago,I nearly killed the girls. Ripping of their skin. Blood pouring down they skin. But they still accept me. Is it because of sympathy? or they don't want to hurt my feelings since my family already broke my heart to pieces.

Or is it because they face the same thing as me?

I shock my head slightly and went around the house,looking for a suitable place to kill myself. Yes,kill myself. That way... they won't suffer anymore... they won't face the demons inside me,I'll face them myself. I smile slightly as a single tear falls down on my cheek. I quickly wipe it away with my sleeves. Ohh yeah! I've been wearing shirts or sweaters with long sleeves since I.. I.. cut myself.

It just feels so good,the pain.. the pain I felt when bloods gushes out of my skin. It takes the pains away. It takes all of the memories away,the good.. the bad.. It makes me mentally strong.. it.. makes me feel like I've accompalish something. But in reality we all know it only makes people worry more and more,it's like they can read your mind when you smile at them trying so hard to hide the scars and tears.

I look around to see if anyone else was in the house. Everyone went out working,niceee~~ I smile to myself and went up to the attic. This should be a great place to do my dirty little work. I turn the lights on and went back to my room. On the way there I swore I could see figures moving around the house. Godamn ghost still not going back to hell.. I shrug it off anyway and grab everything I need.

As I climb the stairs towards the attic,I blink a few times to make sure I was in reality. Is that.. my sister? There was literally a figure in the hallway. "Sis?" "Don't do it.." I stare at it in silent as it went closer to me. "What do you think you'll get if you do it? Other than hurting others,making them blame themselves for thinking they couldn't be there when you need it.."

I just stood there ,silent by her comment. "Please know.." She was know standing infront me. She smiles and held my face gently. "I know.. when you killed us,you were in pain.. I know that,and I forgive you.. I know you never meant it.. Mom and Dad even said they miss you,they never want to see you like this.. We miss you Y/N but killing yourself won't get you anywhere.. Yes,you'll get away from this world but after that?"

I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks as she smile sweetly at me. "Don't do it please.. the others still love you,people still love you.. If only I help you.. if only Mom and Dad listen to you.. if only I listen to you.. Just know,we'll still love you until the very end of time.. I'll still love you,cause.." She closes her eyes and puts her forehead on mine. "We're twins aren't we?" She smiles and fades away in the darkness.

I smile slightly but then drop on my knees,crying my heart out. Little did I know a few peoples we're watching me. I keep on saying the same things over and over again.

" I miss you sis.."