Part 13

(Ok everyone... *takes a DEEP breath,more deeper than the pacific ocean* Please don't hate me! I don't hate Masky so yes.. It was hard for me too you know,to kill him.. But hey,I got a suprise for you guys so keep calm.. Ohh and they'll be a little bit of yaoi soooo yeah.. if your uncomfortable with that,then the door is over there.. anway,lets continue!)

3rd person's POV
"Hey Hoodie.. are they there yet?" Slenderman smile when he heard Hoodie saying YES. He stares at Masky before walking outside. "H-hey.. wait f-for me.." He turn around and smile when Masky took the knife out and throw it away. "Took you long enough.." Masky rolls his eyes as Slendy chuckles. "They didn't even cried.." "That would make it too real wouldn't it? So now.. all we have to do.." Masky turn towards Slendy and smirk and Slendy smile evily.

Y/N's POV
Why... am I not sad? Why am I not crying? He's my friend...... I shock my head as E.J approach me. "Hey,you okay?" I could only nod slightly as E.J sigh. "Don't be too sad,Masky wasn't very nice towards you when you two argued that time.." I smile at him as he laughs. "Ok you two lovebirds,its time to go!" The smile on my face grew even more wider when I saw how red Toby was when he saw us talking. Jealous....

I help E.J stood up and went towards the others. I wanted to say sorry to Hoodie but stop halfway when I saw Hoodie talking on the phone,smiling. Ehh? Maybe he's calling his gf.. but... his friend just died.. He didn't even flinch when Jeff told him Slendy killed him.. Something fishy is going on.. I look around to see the others in their normal,happy face. Why are they... I shock my head and told myself maybe they wanted to be strong.

As we walk around the woods trying to search for a way out,I couldn't help but feel uneasy when Hoodie laugh with the others. Aren't they suppose to be sad? I mean.. not really like sobbing or anything but like.. quiet sad? I look around when we went towards a dead end. "We should go back.." Before I could fully turn around,I felt a hand holding my hands. W-what the.. "My hand hurts! Let me go.." I was push on the floor as my knees were kicked.hard.until it bleed and broke. "ARGGHHH! My legs!" I tried to rub it but fail when it sting like a bee.

I tried to call for help but fail when a hand covered my mouth from screaming. I struggled to free myself but that only made the hands holding my hands gripping it tighter. "Shushh Y/N.." I widen my eyes when I saw Toby squating infront of me as a twisted,crooked smile form on his face. "T-toby.. guys,what the hell are you doing?!" Now both of my legs was spread wide open. By force,I forgot to mention. "WTH GUYS?! THAT HU-"

My mouth was shut when Toby put his finger on my mouth. "Hmm?!" I look up when Toby stood up while smiling at me. "Don't worry Y/N.." He throws his mask and goggles away revealing his face. "It won't hurt much.." He starts to undress himself and throws away his shirt. I widen my eyes when I knew what they were gonna do to me. "If you be a good boy and listen to us.."

3rd person's POV
Masky groans as Slendy laugh. "When are we gonna get there.." Slendy smile knowing that Masky was obviously annoyed by the bugs that fly around the woods. "It's not that far,a few meters and we'll be-" "AHHH!" Both Slendy and Masky instantly search for the sound's origin. "AHH! GO AWAYY! AHH!" Slendy smiled when he saw his proxies having fun with Y/N.

"And they didn't wait for me.." Slendy look at Masky weirdly before chuckling. "Be patient,you'll get your turn.." Slendy laugh as Masky smirk. "You pick the wrong group to join,Y/N.."