Part 7

Y/N's POV
Is it really gonna happen? I mean.. maybe I can change it.. but... what if I can't? what if it's gonna happen no matter what? ARGHH! STUPID HEAD AND MIND! I sigh in frustation as I wonder around in my room. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I quickly open only to reveal a worried looking Clockwork and Toby. Before I could say anything,Toby already drag me inside again as Clockwork locks the doors. "What the.." "Tell us,A to Z.. what did you see in E.J's head?" I wanted to shock my head and ask them to leave but.. both of them are looking at me with puppy eyes.

I gulped a little before sighing. "I-its.. Nothing.." "Liar! Tell us!!!" Never!!! Nope nope nope!! "Please..." I was shock to see a crying Clockwork infront of me. Oh my god.....

Clockwork's POV
"F-fine! Stop crying already!" I smile slightly when Y/N agree to tell us. I turn to Toby and smile at him as he grins at me. Our plan work! Hehehe~

3rd person's POV
"I.. saw a little bit of his future.." Y/N pause for a moment as he stares at the floor. At first Clockwork and Toby thought he was afraid to tell them but then when they examinate him closer,they saw Y/N sleeping soundly. Annoyed,Toby went closer towards Y/N. But then,Y/N put both of his arm on Toby's neck and pull him towards him as they fall on the floor. But what shock Toby the most was that their mouth was just a few cm from each other.

Toby's cheek was now bright red. Literally. Clockwork on the other hand was trying so freaking hard not to laugh. "Hey Clockwork.. help meeee" Toby tried to stand up but fail since Y/N's grip was like a handcuff. Suddenly the door was slam open to reveal the others. "Hey guys we heard a noise in this ro-" They were silent when they saw Y/N and Toby's position. "G-guys! It's n-not what you think!!" 'Help me.. T-T' Toby was freaking out when he saw the death glares he was receiving.

Y/N's POV
Hmm? What is this smell? Why does... it smell tasty? I bet it's candy! So hungryyyy.. But.. why does my chest feels heavy? I open my eyes to see Toby's face just a few inch away from me. I could feel his breath against my face. I blush slightly and look at the door that was open. My eyes widen when I saw the others,Jeff's gang especially,glaring at us. W-what.. why.. I tried to loosen my hands around Toby but fail cause he was moving to much."Toby! Stop mo-" I was shock when Toby's lips were press against mine. WHAT THE HELL...

Ticci Toby's POV
.......... GOODBYE WORLD.. MOM,I LOVE YOU.. CLOCKWORK YOUR DEAD.. GUYS I'M SORRY.. I pull away to see Y/N blushing while staring at me. I blush and finally stood up. I glance at the others only to see them widen their eyes (except for E.J tho.. but meh) at both me and Y/N. "Guys! Please! I-I didn't mean it!" "Too late....." I felt a hand gripping my arm as they drag me to the 'torture room'. I clawed on the floor as Masky and Hoodie pulls my leg. "Help meeeeee..... Y/N!!"

3rd person's POV
Y/N stood up slowly as the others drag Toby away from the light. His face was still red but he didn't really freak out. Maybe because he wanted to look cool.... T-TOBY.. H-HE JUST... HIS LIPS... MY KISS... Y/N turn to Clockwork who was laughing. His face was even more red when Jane smirk at him. "Hohoho~ Looks like someone's gonna be together" "What does that even mean?!" I glare at them as they laugh. "You like him~" "No I don't!" "You want him on your bed~" "SHUT UP"