Part 8

3rd person's POV
I hope no one sees me..... Y/N look around before tip toeing his way towards the living room. He smile when he saw no one was there. But.. it's awfuly quiet,isn't it? I wonder where they are? Y/N look around once more before frowning. "Guys! Where are youuu?" No answer. "Guys?" Still no answer. Annoyed,Y/N sat down on Jeff's favourite chair. Nobody is allow to sit on this chair,sooo... He smirk slightly at the thought of Jeff getting mad. He was about to call out on the others when he saw a note on the table.

"Dear Y/N... WE HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO US?! DON'T YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU.. OHH WAIT.. OPPSS.. I-I mean.. we went outside to.. uhh... Hey is this pen permanent? Great.. ohh well.. we went outside to do our 'things' so we may not be home for a few hours.. Foods are in the fridge,see ya later.. BUT STILL,WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?? TELL US..... GODAMNIT JEFF STOP IT -,- But.. but! NO BUT,LET'S GO.. SEE YA Y/N (Sincerely Yours, The other CPs)

Y/N could only stare at the note infront of him. He blink a few times to make sure that he was in reality. "Umm.. what.. do they mean by love? Maybe brother and sister love? Yeah.. maybe.." He put the note down and went to the kitchen. When he open the fridge,there was THOUSAND of cheesecake. Y/N could only take a deep breath as he take out one of the cheesecake. Ok Y/N.. keep calm.. I know,even I can't take it.. beside,there's only cheesecakes in there.. Butttttt.... "I DON'T REALLY LIKE CHEESECAKE!!!!!!" Y/N throw the plate on the floor as he looks for other food. Why the hell are there so many cheesecake's ingredient?! He slam the cupboard and went to the living room again.

"One day... I swear... I'll make sure there's one cheesecake per day.." He was about to go towards the stairs when he accidently trip on something. WHAT NOW.. He turn around to see the object that made him kiss the floor. "Hmm?" A creepy looking doll was staring at him while smiling. It was holding his leg and a knife. A bloody knife. "Uhh... maybe Sally left it here? I should bring it back to her room.." He stood up and grab the doll. But to his horror it stab him in the chest multiple time. Y/N threw the doll away as he cry in pain. "WHAT THE HELL.. NOT COOL BROOOO...."

He could see the doll walking towards him as it drew the knife closer towards Y/N. He move away from it as far as possible before hitting a wall. Great.. a dead end.. He tried to look for another exit but fail when he was cornered by it. It stab his right foot as Y/N scream. Blood was literally pouring everywhere in the room. "Why the hell is this doll trying to kill me?!" He kick it using his usable foot and tried to stood up when it flew across the room.

Buttttt he failed miserably. Ohh god.. someone help me.. He wanted to drag himself towards the door but was too late when the doll stab his feet with the kinfe onto the floor. He whimpered a little and tried to pull his leg but got no use. "HELP ME! SOMEONE!!!!" The doll was about to put another knife on Y/N's eyes when all of a sudden the door flung open to reveal Masky and Jeff. Jeff smash the doll's head as Masky went towards Y/N. "Hold on Y/N!" He was horrified to see blood all over Y/N.

"Thanks... for... coming..." And with that,Y/N drifted of into the eternal darkness.