Part 12

(Ok everyone! I just want to say sorry if my story is getting weird and boring and etc.. I write what my pops in my mind and try to fit it with the situation so I hope you don't mind :) So... other than that,I guess we should continue with the story then!)

Y/N's POV
Huh.... W-where am I? I tried to open my eyes but all I could see is darkness. Thats when I realize that I was straped to something. I was opening my eyes but something was covering it. I look around while moving my hands which are tied tightly. What the hell... "Hello? Anyone there?" Suddenly I heard a door opening infront of me as chains was drag on the floor. A-are they gonna.. torture me?! I struggle to free myself but failed.

"It's ok Y/N,we won't hurt you.." I sigh in relief when I heard Ben's voice. "Dude... freaking help me!! I can't see anything and-" My mouth was shut when Ben place his fingers on my lips,signaling me to shut the hell up. "Do you wanna get outta here? Then shut up!" I went on my silent mood as a pair of hand untied the ropes that was tying my hands. Then I heard the door locking as the blindfold was remove from my eyes.

But.... why.. am I seeing everything red and blue? I frown and tilt my head. I shock my head a few minutes before stopping thanks to E.J who put both his hand on my face. "What's wro- Ohh god..." He back away when he saw my eye colour. "What?" "Y-your eyes.." Ben walk towards me to see what E.J was fussing about but then stood there silently. "What's wrong guys?" " .....Why the hell is your eyes red and blue..?"

I went to the nearest mirror I could find and gasp before blinking a few minutes. Are those my eyes? Damn I look cool.. Wait... thats bad!! I started to freak out as E.J and Ben stare at me,judging me real hard. "Help me!!!! I'm gonna die!!!" "No you won't..." "Yes I will!!" "No you won't idiot.." "..... I'M GONNA DIE!!!" "GODAMNIT.. YOU WON'T.." After a few minutes of wrestling,they manage to put me on the floor.

3rd person's POV
"Now lets go.. We have to hurry or else Slenderman's gonna wake up.. And if he sees you missing,god knows what will happen to us.." They drag Y/N downstairs while looking around. Y/N widen his eyes when he saw the others sitting in the living room waiting for them. "Took you long enough.." "Well... we had to wrestle him on the ground to calm him down.." They all sweatdrop and look at him and he grin.

"Nevermind that! Let's go!" They all nodded and went outside as Jeff and Masky drag Y/N. But then they heard footsteps on the stairs. They turn around to see a piss off Slenderman looking... wait.. more like glaring at them. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" They were all silent as Slenderman tap his foot inpatiently waiting for an answer. Masky sigh and look at Jeff. "Take Y/N and get out of here... Don't turn around to help me.. If Slendy take Y/N back into that room,then we're good as dead.."

Jeff looked at his friend disbelief but then slowly nodded. Y/N look at them weirdly but was shock when Jeff lifted him bridal style and ran outside. "Jeff! Where are you going?!" Slenderman stood up and was about to chase him when all of a sudden Masky charge towards him pointing a knife towards him. But before it hit him,he turn the knife around facing Masky before dissapearing. Masky didn't realize it when all of a sudden...

Y/N widen his eyes when he saw Masky getting stabed by a knife. He was silent by it. No tears. No grudge. Just pure.... numbness. He could only stare at him as his lifeless body fell onto the floor. But then he saw Slenderman... smiling a wicked smile while staring at Masky's dead body. 'He... got kill because of me.....'