Part 11

Y/N's POV
"Uhh... I don't think this is a good idea.." Toby turn around towards me as I search for the others. "Why?" "What if.... they're gonna hate me? or look at me like I killed an alien?" Toby chuckled a little as I glare at him. "But you did ask them to go die.." "Words speak louder than action in my case.." He laugh and said nothing will go wrong as he drag me inside. Ohh god help me....

He open the door to reveal the others looking at us. But the weird thing was.. they were looking like they were worried about something. They all stood up at the same time and was walking towards us. THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME.. WHY DID I AGREE TO FOLLOW HIM? As they drew closer I flinch a little and close my eyes. A few minute of silence. I thought the were gonna slap me,hit me,torture me. But I was wrong.

I open my eyes to them looking at me with teary eyes. "Why did you go out there?" I was silent by it as they hug me. "We didn't mean to say that.." "Yeah! We're really sorry.." I could only stare at them and then look at Toby who shrug at me. "I could never forgive myself if anything happen to you" I blush when Jeff said that. They all instantly nodded making me red even more.

"Uhh....... I-it's fine! Really! I just had a mental breakdown,thats all.." I insist them that I was fine but they didn't want to let go. I signal Toby to help me but he shock his head as he smirk. Godamnit Toby.. -,-  I glare at him before looking back at them. Oh my god they're crying.... like for real... Suddenly I felt my head was about to explode. I hold it for a moment but it didn't ease. It only grew worst. "Ugghhh..." They look at me before backing away as I drop to my knees.My hand was still on my head as I close my eyes. My head.. it hurts..

3rd person's POV
"Y/N? Are you okay..?" Y/N shock his head a little as they look at him worriedly. "My head.. it feels like it's gonna explode.." "Maybe your having a headache.." He shock his head and groans in pain. "What does is feel like?" He was silent for a few moment before looking at Hoodie with bloodshot eyes. "It feel like there's a bomb exploding in my head.." He drop on the floor,closing his eyes. A few minutes later he started to scream loudly. Like those demonic scream you see in movies.

They went towards him to examinate him but fail. "IT HURT.. MAKE IT STOPPPPP!!!!" He was now completely scanning around the room,looking at us as tears form in his eyes. But it wasn't salty tears that flow down his cheeks. It was blood. Ben ran towards Slenderman's office to call him while the others tried to help him. "Y/N,whats wrong?! What's happening?!" Jane stared at him as he shock his head several time.

"They're punishing me.. it hurts..." They were confused by what he just said and tried to shrug it off. A few minutes later,Slendy came downstairs running towards the group. He was shock to see Y/N's state. "IT HURTSSSSSS...... HELP MEEEE...." He sat on one knee to examinate him. "Why are you like this Y/N?" "They're torturing me... They hate me.. They said I should die...." He look at Y/N before continuing. "Who?" "My family....."

He was shock by it but quickly speak and do something thats beyond human knowledge. After a few moment,Y/N stop moving and felt unconcious. Slendy ordered E.J to carry him and treat him. And by treat,he mean lock him up in a room with chair tied towards his body. "No one.. and I mean no one.. can come see Y/N again.. Tie him to that chair and lock that room.."

(Ok this is turning to paranormal shit right now.. XD sorry for the cursing words.. ._.)