Part 6

3rd person's POV
"W-what.." Y/N pulled Jeff closer towards him making him blush. T-the hell...? He put both of his hand on Jeff's cheek and closes his eyes.

Y/N's POV
W-wow.. I never knew Jeff was normal before joining the Creepypastas. I went further towards his past memories. Poor.. Liu was it? I wonder what happen to him.. ohh well,time to go to the future.. I smile a little when I saw Jeff and Jane's cat and dog fights. Hahaha so cute XD Wait... what the hell...

3rd person's POV
Y/N open his eyes as he backs awat from Jeff,a bright red colour appears to form on his cheek. "W-what did you see?" Hoodie and Toby tilt their head awaiting Y/N's reaction. "E-everything.. from the moment I join to the this present.. D-did you guys r-really meant it?" Jeff was confused by it for a moment before blushing. "N-not just me! E-even Toby,Masky,Ben-" "I k-know.. I saw it.." Y/N shock his head slightly and shivers.

Slenderman smirk and pushes Jack infront of Y/N. "Try him,he's mysterious~" Jack turn towards Slenderman frowning and blushing at the same time. "O-okay then.. come here" Before Jack could protest,Y/N already closed his eyes and went deep inside his mind.

Y/N's POV
I-I can't stop thinking about.. do they really mean it? N-not that I care or anything,its just.. Ohh god,stop it Y/N.. Hey! Is that Jack? Aww,he's SO cute when he's a kid! Hehehe~ I giggled a little and further towards his memories. HAHAHAHA! Poor Jack XD good thing I didn't join Creepypasta that time,or else Toby's gonna- Wait.. I tilt my head to the right side a bit and frown. I-is that Jack.. why are they laying down on the- Oh god...

3rd person's POV
"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Everyone look at Y/N who was backing away from E.J slowly. "What's wrong?" Jane and Nina look at him who was shaking violently. He shock his head a few time before stooding up and went towards the kitchen. "Y-Y/N?" Sally followed him towards the kitchen to see if he was okay. " Hey Jack.. what did he see?" E.J turned towards Slenderman and shock his head. "I dunno.. I don't think I have any bad memories from the past that could scare him or anyone to death.." "Maybe your future?" E.J nodded and look at Toby. "Yeah.. but.. why would he scream? Like.. is it that bad?"

"IT IS!!" They all turn their heads towards Y/N who was panting and sweating like he just ran a marathon. "How bad is it?" Y/N just shock his head and went towards the stairs to go to his room. But before that he stop and turn around towards E.J especially. His stares at him before saying. "Jack.. please.. just don't forget that they're your friends.." With that,he went upstairs leaving them all confused.

After he went to his room,they all look at Slenderman. "What.. is his special power?" Slenderman sigh and stares at them. "Telekinesis.. he can see people's past,present,future just by touching them.. but if he focus enough,he can do all of that just by looking at them.. His twin sister can turn back time or go to the future.." They all nodded as Slenderman smiles. "What.. happen to his sister?"

"She.. if you want to know,how about you go ask him? Tho I know he won't tell you.." They all nodded and ran towards Y/N's room. Slenderman sigh at them as he went to go hunt for a new prey.