Part 14

(Wow.. I can't believe this.. alot of people actually read this weird fanfic of mine,thank you! XD Maybe its not much to you,but its everything for me! Ok....... awkward~ Hehehe~ Anyway,lets continue!)

Y/N's POV
"Stop it... please..." I tried to push them away but fail miserablyyyyy cause my hands were tied to a tree. "Why would we stop? This is soooo much fun!" I glare at Jeff who was smirking at me. "Well at least give me back my shirt!" "And why would we do that?" "C-cause its cold.. a-and.." They all laugh as I blush. "HEY! STOP LAUGHING!!" This only made them laugh even harder though..

"Now... where were we?" I started to sweat as they grew closer towards me. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shittttttt.... I tried to struggle but as usual. F.A.I.L. ..... hey author,censor this for me.. **** this **** .. I ******* hate you *****... good,now I feel better.. I could feel a pair of hand touching... pfftt.. more like molesting..ohh wait... I'm the one......... god dangit.. "G-guys please! We can work this out! I'll be a good boy! But please! Don't rape me!" I wanted to cry when I saw how evil looking their smile are..

"We heard that your a ticklish person.."

3rd person's POV
"Gah! I can't take it anymore!!" Masky stood up but quickly fell down when Slenderman pull his hand. "Shhh! I want to see how this ends!" Masky growls at him before sitting back with him. "HAHAHAHA STOP! I'M A SENSIT- HAHAHA" "Hehehe~" They both sweatdrop as they watch Y/N getting 'rape'. "GODAMNIT GUYS STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING ME! IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

Slendy chuckled a little before going towards them. They stop and look at him weirdly before continuing their work. "S-slendy.. hahaha,help me!!!" He wanted to laugh so bad when he saw Y/N state. He was like a zombie dancing on the ground,running away from a bunch of clowns and freaks that was smirking while chasing him. Well,in other words his like a mice running away from a bunch of starving cats.

"Help me! Hahaha!" A few minutes later,they stop and sat on the floor while smiling at each other. Y/N on the other hand was already dead because of laughing too much. "Ahahaha .. haha.." But not all of them are satisfied. Oh no. Toby went towards Y/N and starts to tickle him againand again until Y/N pushes him away. "Stop.. I can't breath.. Omg XD" They all giggled and watch Y/N got up. He wasn't in his handsome state anymore. Nope,he was now like a drunk man who just got his hair scratch by a bunch of angry black cats.

"Stop laughing! This isn't funny!" There was a moment of silent before they all laugh at the same time. After that,they all stood up and went back towards the house. Hoodie and E.J was hair styling Y/N's hair along the way home. They did alot of styles while enjoying a good laughter once in a while and was about to die becaus of laughter when they change his hair into a bird's nest making him so angry that even satan would be jealous.

Before Y/N got inside,he wall pulled outside and face the others. "Hey.." "Hey.." "So.." Y/N tilt his head a little,trying to find an answer from their face. "Sorry we uhh.. lied to you.. about everything.." They were worried Y/N would be angry and leave them but instead Y/N laugh and smiles at them. "You think I don't know that? I was just playing around~ Trying to see if you guys would hurt me or anything.. ohh and Toby,nice acting!"

He gave him a thumbs up making the other boy a blush to appear on his pale face. "Now lets go back inside,I wanna eat some cheesecake!" They all laugh and followed Y/N inside. But before that,they whisper something in Y/N's ear that made his face red as they pass by him.

"Thank you for being born.."

(ANDDDD WE'RE FINISH! LAST CHAPTER EVERYONE~~ WOOP WOOP!

HAHAHA not really XD I'll add a few more chapters that tells their romantic adventure and some wacky work time with the proxies and maybe I'll end it there.. who knows~ ohh and sorry if this chapter is weird,I just find it funny XD)