Part 10

Y/N's POV
I don't even care anymore. I just.. I just want to run away from life. From everything. First my family,now them? I stop and look around before sitting down. I stare at the ground as flashback floods my mind.

~Flashback~

"I'm sorry ma'am but.. your son.. he has a sickness.. if he sees blood or smell it,he might turn insane and kill everyone so I suggest you shouldn't let him see any blood or anything related to it.." I stood there,behind the walls,ear doving my parents an the doctor who came to check on me. My parents said that I was acting strange and crazy.. like I'm possessed by a demon or something.. and then one day,I was covered i n blood. And the blood wasn't mine.

"Hahaha Y/N is suchhhh a loser" "LoL you like blood? suck mine.." "Weird person.." "Mummy is he insane?" "Ohh no! I'm so scared! Don't kill me! Hahahaha!" "Don't be friends with him.. he's a weird kid" "I don't want a brother thats mess up!"

~End of flashback/3rd person's POV~

Toby followed Y/N towards the forest when he saw tears in his eyes. 'They don't have to be that mean to him.. like they aren't mess up..' Suddenly he heard sobbing and some mumbling. He went towards the sound's location and was suprise to see Y/N sitting on the ground,rocking back and forth as he closes his eyes and holding his ears. "I'm not mess up.. I'm not mess up.. I'm not mess up.. I'm not mess up.. I'm not mess up.. I'm not mess up.. I'm not mess up.."

He felt sympathy towards him and sat down next to him. "Hey Y/N.." Y/N was startled and look at him. He wipe away the tears immediately as Toby stares at him. "W-what?" "Are you okay.." He nodded for a moment before looking down as tears stream down his cheek. "I'm not mess up...... I didn't chose to be like this.." Toby rub his back as Y/N stares at the ground. "Everyone hates me... my mom,dad,friends.. even my twin sister.. just because I'm crazy.."

Toby could only look at him and feel sorry. He couldn't say anything since he didn't experience any of it. Well,he did have experience like that but not really that bad as Y/N's. Beside,you don't want to make someone cry even more would you? "No you aren't.." Y/N turn towards Toby who was staring at him. "If you choose to be crazy,then you are.. just because it couldn't be cured doesn't mean it couldn't be pervented right? Beside,I think your perfectly fine! And cute too... Ehh,wait.. t-thats not what I wanted to say! Gahh.." Y/N blush as Toby look away.

"B-but the point is!If you let others think your crazy,then you really are.. just ignore them and be yourself.." Toby smile at him as Y/N look at him. A few minutes later,Y/N smiled back as Toby laugh. "Now lets go back,don't worry.. if they judge you,I'll shoohh them away!" Y/N could only shock his head as he follows Toby. 'You know.. I don't think life is that bad after all..'