Chapter 39 - An Angelic Woman

I sneakily take Katya's hand in mine and securely hold it as her aunt and brothers walk ahead of us laughing about something as they eat the ice cream I just bought them

I feel my girl's stare and I turn to look at her. She's so damn beautiful, I can't get enough of her.

"Eat some." She says with a small smile as she puts her ice cream cone toward my mouth.

I look down to see she is offering for me to eat the huge chunk of cookie in it. It's a chocolate cookie because the ice cream she got is cookies and cream. I playfully glare at her knowing she purposely tries to feed me chocolate as a way to tease me for being allergic to it.

"You really want to kill me, huh?" I question and she only chuckles before going back to eating her ice cream.

Her hair gets in her face a little from the sudden cool breeze because we're near the ocean at the moment. The sky is also a bit dull today but I'm sure it won't rain.

I move her wavy hair out of her face with my other hand. Her hair is usually straight and voluminous but today she styled it differently and made it wavy. She always looks so gorgeous.

I see ahead of us that Galina and my brothers in law have stopped near the ocean. They are staring at a few seagulls, and I think now is the perfect time.

When Katya and I have gotten to them I pull my hand out of hers and hold her face in my hands, giving her a kiss on the forehead. That gets her family's attention and I look over at them with a small smile.

I won't lie, I'm kind of nervous.

"With all of your permission, I would like to ask Katya to be my girlfriend." I look at the three of them seriously as I feel her stare burn into the side of my face.

Galina, Anton, and Ilya have huge smiles on their faces as they stare between me and Katya.

"You have my permission, Amado." Galina gives me warm and welcoming smile.

I then look over at the boys for their answers. "Yeah, I want you to be my brother in law." Anton immediately responds pulling me into a small hug while patting my back.

"Welcome to our small family, man." Ilya smiles doing the same and I feel less nervous.

I turn to look at the woman of my dreams who has a small smile on her face.

"Katya..." I take her hand in mine again. It's where it belongs and where it will always be.

"Will you let me be your boyfriend?" I finally ask what I have been wanting to for so long.

She seems to be actually thinking about it and briefly glances over at her brothers and aunt. I don't know if she is doing this on purpose but she is making me nervous again.

It's confirmed that she is doing it on purpose when she gives her ice cream cone to Anton as she suddenly smiles big and basically jumps on me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Of course, you can be my boyfriend." She tells me as I spin her around in my arms. She then gets off of me and gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"You were scaring the poor man there for a second." Galina chuckles pulling Katya into a small hug.

"You both make a beautiful couple and I truly hope it will last an eternity." She tells us genuinely with a warm smile.

"Thank you." Katya hugs her again and tightly.

"Your parents would so approve of him and would be so proud of you." She tells Katya after giving her a kiss on the head.

"So, when are you proposing?" Anton questions out of curiosity and Ilya hits him on the back of the head.

Soon.

__

"Mi amor, what does this say?" I slide my ring off and hand it to my girlfriend so that she can look at the engraving.

"YA tebya lyublyu." She reads it out loud and shyly smiles.

"I love you." She looks deeply into my eyes and I'll never get tired of her doing that.

"It was my way of telling you that I am also madly in love with you, Amado." She takes my hand sliding the ring back on my finger.

Holy fuck, I feel like I'm in heaven and the woman in front of me is actually an angel the way I've always seen her as.

"Fuck, I love you too, Katya." I grab her smashing her soft and delicious lips on mine.

She kisses me back as if she hasn't kissed me in years.

"I love you so much, malysh." She says between kisses.

I slightly pull back leaning my forehead down against hers while staring into her precious and gorgeous eyes. She has a beautiful smile on her pretty lips and she just drives me crazy.

"I love you so much that I'd let you steal the moon and stars while I guard you if it means that I get to see that pretty smile of yours for the rest of my life." I express to her as I try my hardest to put into words what exactly I feel for her.

"Te amo, Katya." I tell her once more and her eyes sparkle.

"You make me feel so weak but in a good way, darling." She tells me before kissing me once more.

"You make me even weaker. You have stolen my heart and I don't ever want you to return it. It's yours forever and to keep, cariño." I trace the side of her face with my hand.

"I won't give it back as long as you don't ask for it back." She lightly smiles staring at me in the beautiful way anyone has ever stared at me.

"I would never ask for such a thing. I'm all yours, my darling." I assure her and that earns me a kiss from her.

It's a kiss that very soon turns into a more passionate one that then develops into a heavy but intense make out. It's like our lips have been glued together and were only ever made to be on each other.

I'm spending the rest of my life kissing this angelic woman.

_________________________________