Epilogue - A Box of Cereal

A few months later

A few months later.

"How is he?" I ask the doctor hoping that he will continue to say he still has a lot left to live.

"Alive and breathing." He gives me a faint smile and I nod liking his response.

"Thank you. One of my men at the door will give you the money." I dismiss him with that, and he nods before excusing himself and leaving.

I crack my knuckles as I make my way toward the room. I have to stop outside the door to take in a deep breath in preparation for the amount of rage I get when looking at the idiot. Then, I walk in.

I slam the door shut behind me, my blood beginning to boil immediately at the site of him. He flinches at the sound and stares right at me with an evil ass smirk to hide the fact that he is terrified.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me." I smile when holding my hand up so that he will see my wedding band.

He tries to say something but I only hear raged filled muffles because of the cloth in his mouth. Even if he didn't have it he still wouldn't be able to say a word because I cut his tongue off. It was a while ago when I got tired of his voice and the disgusting shit he would say about my wife.

"We got married a few months ago and then went on a very romantic honeymoon on a beach in Mexico. We've been working on our big and beautiful home lately which is why I haven't been able to come visit you." I purposely explain myself to him as I head over to the table of tools.

"You know, I think it's time we get rid of your fingers. You don't even use them or ever will be able to anyway." It will also be quick since I don't have much time to waste on him today.

I wish I could cut his dick off again, but it's already long gone. It was the first thing I detached from his body. I cut it off of him and then I shot him in the balls. Boris cried and yelled in pain until the fucker passed out. It gave me so much satisfaction and it always does when I put him through pain. It's the least I can do after what he did to Katya and what he put her and her family through.

I take a cutting board and a butcher knife. His arms are already tied down, so it won't be so hard to do. If he tries to resist, then I will 'accidentally' cut his entire hand off entirely.

I take a bucket and place it down beside him so that I can take a seat. I then go on to place the cutting board under his hand where it is being steadily held by the metal chair he is in which is bolted into the ground.

He curls his fingers into a fist and I pull my gun out of my waistband to hit him across the face with it. The blow is hard enough that he loosens his fingers and spreads them out. I take the opportunity to immediately slam the knife down with full force, cutting all four of his fingers off with a small slice of his thumb.

He screams into the cloth around his mouth and I can't help but smile in happiness at the sound. His eyes are teary and his face is red. I slightly laugh at him before looking back down at the bloody red mess I have made. I hold the knife in my hand firmly once more and once again I bring it down with full force to get rid of the last finger.