Sealing the Deal

I knocked on Scott's door and not even a minute later Stiles opened the door and pulled me in.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed ,"What the hell Stiles!"

"Scott...he's gone...he ditched Alison at the party and left.....," Stiles said as he had a panic attack.

"Stiles, I'll go find Scott," I said knowing where he might be,"I need you to stay here and get a grip!"

"Ok...I can do that....Ok," Stiles replied as he began to breath in and out.

"Ok, I'll call you as soon as I find him," I reassured Stiles.

I got in my car and began to drive to the reserves. I caught his scent as I walked further into the woods. I found him and Scott fighting.

I rushed to break up the fight. I tried to hold Scott back, but that didn't work. Then I tried holding Derek back, But that also didn't work.

So I did what any helpless werewolf does and I roared as loud as I could.

I immediately caught their attention. They both shifted back into their human selves and looked down at the floor as if they were ashamed of themselves. I couldn't blame them, they were probably fighting for something stupid.

"What do you have to say for yourselves," I asked both of them while I crossed my arms over my chest and began tapping my foot on the cold, wet leaves .

"We're sorry," they said at the same time.

"Not to me. Say it to each other," I demanded and they both growled at each other then to me.

In responds, I growled much louder than theirs. It was one of those Alpha Female-like growls. Resulting in them jumping slightly in fright.

"Sorry," they both said to each other at the same time again.

"Good," I said in my teenage girl voice as if nothing had happened,"now Scott, if I were you, I would head back home. Stiles is worried sick." I advised and off Scott went to his house to leave me and Derek alone.

"What were you guys fighting about this time," I teased.

"He wanted me to stay away from you," Derek said clearly still angry.

"Well that's definitely not going to happen," I assured him. A smile appeared on his face and he begins to lean down to my lips. I filled in the gap between us and began to kiss him.
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉