Alone

KC's POV

*2 weeks later*
I'm at Scott's house, in Beacon Hills, because he called saying that he might need back up when he is talking to Deucalion. He didn't ask Derek because his plan we to kill him. I didn't tell him my part of the plan though, he wouldn't have told me and brought me with him. My plan is to kill him. It really wasn't a choice, 1.it's my destiny and 2.he killed the 2 most important things in my life. I'm not one to go down without a fight.
So here I am, in hiding, while Scott goes up to Deucalion and ask for a trues. Just as I am about to step out of hiding, Derek walks up with his face morphed into half-werewolf form. His eyes glowed brighter than usual, signaling I was near.
Deucalion made the first move and we began to fight. I jump up off the second floor and land not to far away from him. Just as I was about to step closer, Kali came to attack me. I let my wolf take over and shift half way. I lowly roared. My claws began to glow bright blue.
"What the hell?!" I hear Kali mumble under her breath, I smirked.
I stabbed her with my claws and got a rush of power, I think I was sucking her power away. Her eyes slowly started the change from red to blue. I take my claws out quickly. I didn't even know I could do that! She dropped to the floor.
I turned around and noticed everyone went quite. I smelt blood. A tear escaped my eye as I recognize the scent. I run to the source, I fall to my knees and the glow in my claws begin to fade. I start to grow angry, furiously angry. I tilt my head up and let out a furious roar! Everyone in the room bow at my feet and whimpers are heard around the room. Some whimpers in fear and others in sorrow.
Derek is dead!
Everyone leaves me! My family, my mate, my children, who's next!?
I howl in sorrow. Scott and his pack howl in response, along with my pack back in San Antonio and other unknown supernatural response as well, werewolves and kanimas and were jaguars and banshees and others that have yet to be discovered.

Kali's POV

What the hell did she do to me! It's like she took my power and stole my alpha status. But instead of her eyes turning red, they turned silver. I was shocked. As soon as her claws exited my body I collapsed, I could have gotten up but my wolf was telling me to stay down. I obeyed and stayed down. I suddenly hear a loud roar. The McCall pack howled in response and another pack in the distance howled along as well. To my surprise more and more wolves and other supernatural creatures responded to the roar full of sorrow and anger. I bowed involuntary and whimpered out in fear. I looked up to see the owner of the roar and was stunned by how much power that 'Guerra' can hold without dying.