The Club

KC's POV

Anger. That's all I feel towards Derek. He betrayed me. I've been nothing but loyal to him. That bastard! I was the mother of his children! And I'm his mate! Yet, he wants to mate another woman!? That man-whore!
But enough about him, who shall not be named, and talk about the pack night out. Since I've been really sad about losing my mate, why not go out to a club and have a little fun. I can get drunk, dance, maybe find a rebound. I don't know, just thinking about all the fun.
So here I am now. Getting dressed in a pink dress that shows a lot of skin and ends at my mid-thigh with my favorite white heels. I choose a gold necklace, and 3 gold bracelets. 2 of the brackets go on my biceps and the other just goes on my wrist.
"KC! Come on!" Julio shouted impatiently
I quickly made my way to the pack, who were waiting patiently by the door. Except Julio, of course.
"Oh my god! KC, you look gorgeous!" April cheered
I giggled, "Thanks! You too!"
"So what club are we hitting tonight?" I asked with a smile
"We are hitting this new place called Nightlight"
"Sounds exotic" I said with a smirk
I walk to my new corvette z06. Did I forget to mention that my family is stinking rich? Well they are.
"Girls with me, guys with Julio" I instructed. We started are cars as soon as everyone got in. I hooked my phone to Bluetooth so we can talk to the guys on the way there.
"Hey guys! Where's this place again?" I asked
"9112 Fiesta Rd." Micheal replied
"And Fiesta we shall" I said and sped a little faster
The guys arrived arrived the same time we did. We all climbed out of our fancy cars and huddled in a group. I lead the group as we made our way to the entry line. I didn't bother waiting in line, so I just walked up to the guard and smiled innocently. The guards looked me up and down, fucking perverts. They nodded. I motioned for the rest to come in with me.
Inside was crazy! Sweaty bodies grinding on each other, drunks making out with strangers, and guys at the bar.
"Let's get a drink!" I cheered
I made my way to the bar with the others close behind me.
"One cherry margarita, please" I smiled towards him. I looked toward the others. The guys had some beer and grasshoppers while the girls had different flavor of margaritas. Karalynne and Hailey, my best friends ever, both gave me a devious grin. I know those grins anywhere. They wanted to play drinking games. I nodded towards them to signal that I would be playing too.

*3 hours later*

"DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" the crowd around us cheered as we drowned another bottle of whisky. I finished first, followed by Karalynne and Hailey, and threw my hands up in the air and screamed. It was clear who was really in charge of this party.
"EVERYBODY TO THE DANCE FLOOR!" I screamed as they cheered me on.

(Play Music)

As I swayed my hips to the beat, I felt two hands grab my sides. I turned around and came face to face with a tall, muscular guy. I smirked and he happily returned it.
"What's your name handsome" I asked into his ear as we kept dancing to the beat.
"Jacob, Jacob Black" he replied
"Nice, I'm KC Guerra" I greeted back. His eyes went wide.
"I see you've heared of my family" I smirked
"A royal werewolf family" he replied in astonishment
"You are correct! I've heard of your family too, The Black Pack. Friends of my family" I sent a friendly smile. I turned around, my back to his chest, not waiting for an answer and just kept dancing.
As we kept dancing, suddenly his hands were replaced by other, familiar hands that sent tingles up my hips. That feeling is all too familiar. Derek. I shoved his hands off me and shoved him back.
"Hey! It's just me!" Derek said
"Oh, I know very well who it is" I replied and walked away, only to be caught by Derek.
"Hey, hey! What's wrong? What did I do?" Derek asked innocently
"Oh I don't know Derek! Maybe I'm mad at you for what you did!"
"Hey, calm down. We'll talk about this" he reached for my hand, I pulled away immediately.
"Don't touch me! You don't have the right to touch me!" I growled threateningly
"What are you talking about? I'm your mate!" He looked at me curiously with a hint of fear and sorrow in his eyes.
"Well not anymore" I told him and walked away, leaving him hurt and heart-broken.