EPILOGUE

3rd Person POV

*At Mall with Lydia and Allison

It's been days since KC has forgiven Derek and everything has settled down. All except for Lydia. She has been going through a lot, between Aiden leaving and her being a banshee. It was too much. She needs a day off. And that's exactly what she's getting.
Lydia is taking a supernatural day off with Allison. They've been shopping for who knows how long but to Lydia, it's not enough.
"Lydia! Can we please go back to the car and drop off the bags! My arms are going to fall off!" Allison whined
"We could...after we finish shopping" Lydia preferred
"Ugh!" Allison sighed out
"Hey, this is our day off from the supernatural and school. I suggest you take advantage of it because knowing Beacon Hills, it's never quite for long, plus we skipped school for this! So can you stop complaining and enjoy this mome-" Lydia was interrupted by a small voice.
"Can you help me find my mommy?" A little boy asked
"Oh sure, what's your name buddy?" Allison asked kindly
"Luke!" The mysterious boy smiles, a small bark of excitement was heard by the chocolate brown puppy standing beside him.
"And what's your mommy's name?" Lydia and Allison asked cautiously
"KC Guerra" Their eyes widen
"Sure I'll give her a call" Lydia replied still wide-eyed in shock.

*At Beacon Hills High School

As usual, Scott and Stiles were being yelled at by coach for not doing there homework.
"Come on McCall! You know I can't keep you on the team if your failing a class" Coach pointed out, Scott replied with a sigh

^Beep Beep^

The intercom ringed signaling an announcement, "Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, please report to the principal's office. I repeat Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, to the office"
Scott and Stiles looked towards each other in surprise and raced out of the classroom to the office.
"Mr. McCall and Mr. Stilinski, you have a visitor" the lady at the front fest told them
"Can you help me find me Daddy?" a little girl's voice ask, they turned around.
"Sure, what's your name?" Scott asked while kneeling down to her height.
"Luna," she smiled and looked towards her tiger-like puppy while the others stood there shocked, "and this is Tigress!"
They dragged her and her puppy out to the jeep and immediately called Derek.
"Derek! You aren't going to believe what just happened!" Stiles said, on the verge of tears.
"What?"
"It's Luna. She's back" tears fell onto both Stiles and Scott's faces
"What" Derek croaked out, crying as well
"She's back" Stiles confirmed
"Derek! Derek! It's Luke! Lydia called saying she has him" KC cried out from the other line.
"Luke's back too?" Both were crying uncontrollably.
"We'll be there as soon as possible!" Derek declared then hung up

*22 hours and 30 minutes later*

KC's POV

I haven't been able to stop crying since we found out the twins our back. But can you really blame me? I mean considering the fact that I thought I lost them and my hormones everywhere? You really can't. I can't wait to see my babies! My wolf is overwhelming with excitement!

'I told you they weren't dead! But you never listen. Always follow your instincts and not society' my wolf bragged
'Fine, fine. You were right' I mentally agreed

"KC were here" Derek announced
I didn't wait another second. I throw my seatbelt off and pushed the door open. I ran to where Scott and Stiles are there standing while holding my pups in their arms. I notice 2 puppies standing close by them, almost as if they are guarding them. I could sense that they weren't just regular dogs. They gave off a guardian type of vibe. As I step closer, the puppies stand and lower their heads to signal it was okay to come closer. Derek not to far behind me asked the question everybody wanted to know, "Where'd the dogs come from?"
"I don't know, we asked them but they wanted to wait for you guys to show up" Scott explained, Luna and Luke looked up towards me and Derek. They wiggled out of their grips and jumped on us causing me to fall on my ass and Derek fall to his back.
"Mommy! Daddy!" the twins cheered, I started to cry uncontrollably along with Derek.
"Oh my god! I've missed you so much!" I cooed into Luke's hair
"Don't want to spoil the beautiful reunion or anything but why did you bring dogs with you?" Stiles asked impatiently
"That's Tigress!" Luna smiled
"That's Max" Luke smiled along as well
"Their our guardians! Grandma gave them to us! And then Moon said we could see you again if we wanted and we said yes so now we're here!" They explained quickly, almost too quickly to understand
"Who's moon? Who's grandma?" I asked confused
"Moon is the moon goddess and grandma is daddy's mommy" Luna explained
I turned to Derek, who was looking at me with tear filled eyes.
"So what do you mean by the little runts being your guardians?" Tigress and Max growl at Stiles in response. A glowing shield began to form around the puppies as they continued to growl. I turned back to the twins to see their birthmarks glowing through their clothes, on their shoulders. I look towards the puppies again and only now did I realize that the puppies have the exact same birthmark on their fur. And the exact same place!
"i̱rémi̱se" the twins yelled in unison while raising their hands so their palms were towards the puppies. A light came from their palms and the puppies immediately stopped.
"What the hell just happened?" Derek asked in shock
"We have a special bond with them so we can to that Greek talking, witchy stuff" Luke explained excitedly
"Well now that everyone is here...I guess it would be good to tell you guys now," I paused, "I'm pregnant!"
"Mommy's going to have a baby?!" Luna asked with a huge smile
"I'm going to be a big brother?" Luke asked with a matching smile to Luna's
"Yes" Derek confirmed them as the others stood there in shock, unable to move a muscle with wide-eyes.
"Well, let's head home! The pack misses you to pieces! Especially aunty Hailey and aunty Karalynne" their eyes lit up
"Let's go!!!" They screamed and dragged is to our car, leaving the teens behind still frozen.
"Ok, ok! Bye guys!" I called back to them as I closed the door behind me.

At last. My family is together again. We can finally be normal without the supernatural problems. Luna and Luke's birthday is coming up. I'm getting them a moonstone to help control their shifts on full moons.

'Forever and Always. Together Till the End'