Stay with Me

Derek's POV

'I can't take it anymore! I want to see KC. I need to see her! I get this sharp pain in my chest when I think about her! Not only that but I have this sudden urge to be around KC. It's weird and probably cheesy but it's true. And to act on my instincts and feelings I am on my way to KC's house right now.'
As I cross a bridge KC's house comes into view. I get a whiff of something. Emotion? Hormone? Something, I know I've sensed it before but where? I notice movement in one of the windows. It's KC. I stalk closer trying to get in hearing range.
"Guys, I don't know if I can do this" I heard KC panic
"Don't worry! We'll get you through this. You have us to help you. And let's be honest, I totally called it. This was bound to happen to you because you are the least responsible out of all of us" Karalynne encouraged.

What are they talking about?

I heard footsteps come into KC's room. Julio.
"Hey KC. Just wanted to see if you were ok with everything. I heard you crying. Is it a code 3?" Julio said.

'Mine! My Mate!' My wolf roared aggressively
When did I get so protective over her?

KC and the others giggled, "No Julio. It's Derek. Kind of got a problem" KC told him.

'That dick! Coming while KC is depressed to play the hero! All just to get in her pants!'

"Well if you ever need anyone to talk to for guy advice, why not ask a guy?" Julio joked, I could practically hear his slutty smirk!

'Ugh! This is why I need to be with her at all times! You know what. I can't take this anymore!' I thought in my head as I began to walk towards her front door.

'Coming!' I hear KC yell
KC opens the door. She jumps back slightly at the sight of me at her door. Heart racing, sweat droplets forming at her hair line.
"KC. I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you. What ever you need to tell me, I don't care, I'll be her-" I paused as I notice something different in her scent.

'Wait. It's...no..no it can't be......pregnancy?! '

KC hesitantly places a hand on her stomach. I look to see a baby bump forming. I stare back at her wide-eyed.
"Your pregnant" I stated with tears threatening to spill. Luna and Luke come to mind. I smash my lips to KC's. It takes a while for her to respond but does. I pull back resting my head on hers.
"Stay with me?" I proposed, a single ear fell.
"Forever and always" KC reassured me with a smile.