Suprise

I woke up next to Derek in his bed. I smiled when I remembered what happened the previous night. I turned to Derek and he looked so peaceful.

He opened up one eye and smiled.

"Good morning," he said through his yawn.

"Good morning," I replied.

I started to get out of bed and jumped back in when I realized I was still naked. Derek chuckled and gave me his shirt. I began to walk towards the bathroom.

"Where do you think your going," Derek ask smiling.

"I know I'm going to the bathroom," I replied to his comment and walked in the bathroom and locked the door.

I took off Derek's shirt and jumped in the shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and put on my clothes from last night.

As I finished with my makeup I smelt eggs, pancakes, and bacon. I rushed down stairs quickly and snuck up on Derek. I jumped on to his back and wrapped my legs around him.

"Oh my god! KC! You scared the crap out of me," Derek screamed and I kissed his cheek.

"What? I can't jump on what's mine," I said defensively. He began to laugh.

He spun me around so that I was facing him. We began to laugh and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back without hesitation and started walking to the table to set me down. He walked back to the stove and continued cooking.

"You know, I could get used to this" I said with a smile reaching my eyes.

"What?" Derek asked, confusedly

"Hot, muscular mate making me breakfast. Shirtless" I explained, sending a wink in Derek's direction. Derek chuckled.

Minutes later breakfast was ready. We ate together at the table and started talking to each other.
When I was done with my breakfast Derek drove me to school.

                                *At Lunch*

I sat down at the pack's table with my tray of food. I broke the silence and asked what we were going to do about the alpha.

"Well Derek is looking in the woods constantly," Scott answered.

"But what if we..." I interrupted myself by turning to run to the restroom and threw up I the closest stall.

I started to worry but was soon interrupted out of my thoughts when Lydia and Alison walked in the restroom.

"KC are you ok," Alison asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm just going to call Derek for a ride," I responded.

"I'll drive you so I can take care of you," Lydia insisted.

I walked out of the stall and Lydia helped me walk to her car.

When we got home I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Lydia ran in and held my hair back.
"Thanks Lydia"

"No problem KC, I owe you for giving me an excuse to leave school"

I walked out of the bathroom and went to go lay down.

Why am I getting sick? Werewolves don't get sick! The only way we get sick is by wolfsbane or if I'm...no that's not possible! Derek...oh no!

I ran to aunt Natalie's room and got a pregnancy test from her bathroom. I ran back to the guest bathroom and did the test. I waited for 10 minutes, which were the longest 10 minutes of my life.

Positive.

I was shocked! I was holding a werewolf baby in my tummy. I was happy and excited at first but then I remembered Derek.

What is he going to do? Will he want it? Is he ready? Am I ready?
I texted Derek.

Me: Derek I gotta tell you something, please don't be mad!😥
Derek: I promise I won't, on my way

About 7 minutes later he came in through the window.

"Hey what'd you want to tell me," he asked happily, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm.........I'm...," I started," I'm pregnant!"

"No..no...I used a..," Derek started when he realized he forgot to use a condom. Derek looked angry.

He climbed through the window and ran off, growling angrily.

I began to cry and leaned back on the door. I should have known he wasn't going to want it.

I ran out of the bathroom and began to pack my things. After I finished packing I got dressed in black skinny jeans, black hoodie, and finally black combat boots.

"Hey Lydia, I'm moving out. Can I take your car," I asked trying to keep the rest of my tears back.

"Omg! Why? What happened? Sure..yeah you can take my car. I'm getting a new one for my birthday anyway."

"I just gotta get out of town! Bye, I'll keep in touch with all you guys!" I yelled as I walked out the door with Lydia's keys.

And from there I left Beacon Hills with my unborn baby. Leaving my mate, that rejected me, behind. More tears streamed down my olive skin.