It Stops Now

KC's POV

I'm back in Beacon Hills. Getting ready to fight alongside with Deucalion to defeat the 'Darach' thingy. But after we finish it off I'm ending him. Not only is it my duty as the Angelic Wolf but also for revenge.
As of right now, me and Scott are walking beside Deucalion, on our way to the abandoned warehouse. We pass by a firefly. Weird, they aren't really found in this area. It's probably being caused by the natural disaster causing slut. I hate her with a passion. If Scott doesn't kill her I will. Unless Deucalion beats me to it. But either way, I'm getting blood on my hands. We strut into the warehouse being greeted by the whore and man-whore. He looked surprised to see me. He really shouldn't. He knew this is how it was going to end up. He sighs out sadly. I don't get why!
"KC I'm-" Derek was interrupted by the whore
"KC? KC Guerra? The Angelic Wolf lives. Wow! And fighting alongside with the Demon Wolf? Huh! Funny" Whore laughed mockingly
"Just to kick your ass!" I snapped, I felt the cool pool in my eyes indicating that my eyes shifted. She gulped and stepped behind Derek. I smirked.
As the Eclipse rose the whore got stronger. While everyone lost all their abilities, I still had my eyes. I tried to shift them back but it didn't work. Oh well, probably a side effect of the eclipse. Suddenly, power rushed through my veins. The eclipse is over. As Jennifer, the whore, made a protective circle of mountain ash I walked up to Scott. A grabbed his shoulders and chanted, 'power of will, strength is character'. I pulled back realizing Scott was glowing slightly. I instinctively take a step back as he made his way over to the whore. I started to get a little light headed. I grabbed the wooden boxes around us as support. I turned back to Scott to him breaking through the seal.
"I'm an alpha now" Scott announced, my eyes widened in shock.
Did I do that? Did I turn him into an alpha?
As I zoned back in I noticed Deucalion walk up to Jennifer and slash her throat open. 'Wait! Duke got his eyes back?' I thought to myself as I noticed Deucalion's eyes had healed completely. The same rush of power rushed through my veins again and this time I was glowing. As I viewed myself, I noticed to light getting brighter. It started to dim down. My clothes had changed. I was now in a goddess-like dress, a headband with a stone hanging on my forehead, a silver crescent moon necklace, silver hoop earrings with matching silver bracelet, and studded heels. Derek and Scott backed away slightly leaving a space between me and Duke.
"I guess my time has come"
"Deucalion. You are charged for the death of the Guerra family and all the other innocent lives you have ended and for using your power for selfish needs. You are sentenced to the lose of all contact with the supernatural world" I declare. He stared at me in fear and slowly began to back away from me. I block his exits with my newly found strength. I slowly walk towards him as he is frozen with fear. I place 2 fingers to his forehead and my free hand to the back of his neck as he begins to struggle.
I began chanting, 'no more, when all power is lost. No more, when connection is lost. No more, when memory is lost'. Duke falls limp in my grasp.
It's over. No more alpha pack. No more Darach. It's all over.