Repairing the Bond- Part 1

Derek's POV

It's been a month since our fight and a lot has happened. I have to say I'm actually surprised that the fact at how much I've adjusted to KC's new lifestyle. I still slip up every now and then but I try, and that's all KC can ask for.

Since KC left me, I have been feeling empty. I think it's because our bond is damaged. I began to walk up to our room and talk to KC.

"KC, I think we should go out for some time to ourselves? What do you think?" I asked.

"That sounds like a great idea! We could go for a run in the woods!" KC suggested.

"Yeah! And since I have evolved we could go in wolf form!" I added.

"Exactly! I'll ask the pack to watch the kids!" KC said with a smile plastered on her beautiful face.

*At Lunch*

"Luna, Luke! Lunch time!" KC called. In moments, the twins were downstairs with torn clothes.

"Hey! What happened to your shirt?" I asked disappointed.

"Luke clawed at my leg!" Luna explained while pointing at Luke.

"No! Luna called me a bad alpha!" Luke protested while pointing at Luna.

"Well it's true!" Luna yelled back. Luke and Luna's eyes shifted as well as their claws and teeth.

"Let's go then! Lets see who the better alpha once and for all!" Luke yelled at Luna.

They began to fight. Luna scratched Luke's arms as Luke kicked Luna and he made a few scratches on her face, they were severely deep. Me and KC decided that their brawl was over, so KC and I roared for them both to stop.

They both whimper in submission and instinctively lowered their heads. They may be alphas but we're still the parents.

"Both of you apologize to each other!" KC demanded.

"What?!" The twins said at the same time.

"Now!" I yelled in my alpha voice. They both summited again along with more whimpers.

"Sorry..." Luke said shyly.

"Yeah, sorry," Luna apologized shyly as well.

Just as they finished their apologies, Ava came walking through the door with McDonald's. Luke and Luna began to jump and scream with excitement. They both trampled Ava to the floor and took the bag from her hands. When they got the bag, they raced up to their room to continue their games.

"Oh my god! Ava, are you ok?" KC asked both concerned and laughing.

"Yeah, I guess I should have seen them coming right," Ava giggled, "any who, you guys should start getting ready for your night out! We wouldn't want our alphas to damage their bond more than it already is, now would we?!"

"We are ready," KC stated. Ava looked at us up and down.

"No! No! This is not a proper outfit for a date!"

"Why would we dress up, if we are going to shift in the woods?" KC asked Ava.

"Oh! You should have started with that!" Ava suggested and playfully slapped KC in the arm. "Who knows maybe that will help unlock your does special ability." Ava concluded.

"Yeah, I really need to unlock it so I can learn how to control it" KC said.

*9PM; Date Night*

KC's POV

"Luke, Luna!" I called.

"Coming!" They said at one time as they trampled down the stairs and started laughing at each other.

"Ok, so you know the rules when Ava's babysitting right?" I asked making sure they don't misbehave.
"Yes!" They replied with a blinding smile.

"Good! Me and Daddy are going to go out for a little while ok, we don't want you to follow us like last time when I went on patrol. Do I make myself clear?" I stated.

"Yes, Mommy!" Luna assured us while Luke raced over to cling on my leg.

"I love you, Mommy!" Luke whispered with a single tear streamed down his natural tanned face.

"I love you too! Don't cry, I promise when we get back we'll have a family day! Deal?" I offered. Luke had a giant smile on his face.

"Deal!" Luke said and with that he gave me one more hug and gave a giant hug to Derek as well. Soon after Luke, Luna did the same.

"Bye!" Luna waved.

"Bye!" Luke cheered.

"Stay safe!" Ava winked.

They all said in sync as we left the pack house.

Me and Derek raced to the woods and as we ran we began to shift in to our full wolf forms.

I was a brown/Amber and Derek was a pure black wolf, we both had bloody red eyes. We came to the middle of the woods and I made a sudden stop which caused me to slam to the ground.

Derek came by my side and nipped at my ears as a signal to relax and have fun. Once he gave me the chance to get up, I tackled him to the ground and licked his ear to tease him. Before I could think he got out of my grip and repositioned himself in a playful manner.

I copied his position and soon pounced on his back and jumped off to run farther into the woods. Derek was hot on my tail. I made a sharp left, Derek tried to copy my move but instead slammed into a big tree.

Derek whimpered to get my attention, I ran back to him and inspected his head. He whimpered and laid on his side to show he was in pain. I felt bad for him so I licked his wound till it completely healed.

Derek didn't seem to notice because he was still whimpering, only then did I realized he was faking to whole time! I was about to growl until I got an idea.

I nipped on his ears and snuggled into his neck. I could feel him stiffen and stop whimpering, until he realized he had stopped and started whimpering again. I turned my back to him and made my tail lightly swift across his face. I walked away with my tail held high.

With a playful Derek not to far behind.