Deucalion

KC's POV

It's been a week since our night out and one of my patrol wolves told me about a strange encounter he had with a strange man walking through the woods. He said the strange man told him that something big is coming and that we should watch out. I didn't really think much of it. Little did I know that we should have acted when we had a chance.

"Julio? Are you awake?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I said while trying to figure out where me and me pack, excluding Ava, are.

"Oh! Good, your awake!" I heard from the corner of the dark space.

"Where are we?" I demanded.

"Oh, you and your pack going to be used as bait." Answers the voice in the corner.

"Why? We didn't do anything! Who are you trying to catch?" I asked as many more questions flooded through my head.

"It's not what you did but more like who you know" the voice said as it began to walk into the moonlight, "where is Derek Hale?"

"How the hell should I know!" I growled.

"Oh no need to hide your little secret" the strange guy said.

"I don't know what your talking about" I denied.

"Oh, so your telling me that you never gave birth to his child?" The guy says with a smirk on his stupid face. My face fell into a deep frown.

"Please don't hurt them" I pleaded.

"Oh so there is more than one," he concluded. I stared at him wide-eyed.

"So it is true! The latest Guerra has had twins!" he said. I growled.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" I demanded.

"I'm Deucalion. I'm always looking for new talent to add to my pack" Deucalion stated.

"But he's an alpha?" I reminded him, assuming he knew.

"I know, I'm the alpha of the Alpha Pack" I stared at him as if I though he was lying.

"No that can't be! My father destroyed you!" I shouted.

"Oh I know, I came back from the dead and got my revenge by killing him and your mother. Then later killed your brother, James" he stated proudly as his pack mates came to stand by his side.

I growled fiercely at him with so much anger. My growl caused my betas' eyes to shift, I didn't care.

I let out an ear piercing howl.

I broke out of the chains I was tied by and shifted into a giant white wolf.

Deucalion and his pack stared at me in shock. They surprisingly got down on one knee and bowed at my feet, all except Deucalion.

I looked back at my pack and bowed as much as they could from their chains. I was speechless, I turned back to see Deucalion.

"It's you! Your the one chosen by the Moon Goddess!" He stared back at me with a strike of fear in his eyes.

I didn't know what to do, I followed my instincts and broke the chains of my pack while he stood there in shock, almost as if was paralyzed.

I suddenly felt a rush of light in my veins. I barked instinctively and the cement wall broke.

I lead my pack out through the woods and back to the pack house.