Gone for Good?

Derek's POV

KC found out about Jennifer. Why was I being so stupid! Stupid to sleep with another girl! UGH! Everything is different now, I can't mind-link her or sense her. All because of me breaking our bond!
'Your just a stupid hormonal guy who wants to get laid! I told you not to! But you never listen! It's your fault! It's ALL your fault!' My wolf roared in my head
Only then did realize that tears have left my eyes.

KC's POV

It's been a couple of days since the party and the sickness. Wait. Sickness. Sickness. Sickness? OMFG!
"Karalynne! Hailey!" I called, they bursts through my once closed door.
"Get your shoes. We're going to Walmart" I declared
We met up by my car. I jumped in without even explaining my outburst. As I parked the car, I jumped out of the car without fully stopping the car. I grabbed both their hands and dragged them inside. I quickly made my way to the women's department and slowed my pace. Realization slapped on their faces as I picked out a couple of pregnancy tests. Tears slowly began to leave my eyes. Hailey led me back to the car while Karalynne went to go pay for our items.
Once we got back to the house I whipped away any signs of crying. I ran to my bathroom and opened up the package. I heard footsteps approach the my bedroom and knew it had to be Karalynne and Hailey. As I waited for the test to ready I slid down the wall by the door and cried. I soon felt comforting arms around me.
"Hey, it's okay. We'll be there to help you through this. With or without Derek, you will never be alone" Karalynne said as she and Hailey continued to rub my back. Suddenly there was a beep. My heart began to race. I slowly walked towards the source and smiled.
"It's positive" I croaked out with a wide smile. Tears of joy began to spill onto my already soaked cheeks.