Betrayal

Julio's POV

Me and April, my mate, were having a day to ourselves. We decided to watch a movie.
"April! Please! I wanna watch Avengers!" I begged
"Nope! We are going to watch Pitch Perfect 2" April demanded
"Please! I'll do anything!" I offered, as soon as those words left my mouth I had a frightened expression plastered on my face.
"Anything?"
"Uhm, I didn't mea-" I was quickly cut off by her
"I want a foot massage before we go to bed!" April chirped
"Ugh! Fine! Your lucky I love you" I complained
"I love you too" she replied as she peaked me on the cheek. Right where hulk is about to smack the living shit out of Loke, there is a light knock at the door. It had a scent of pain, sorrow, and grief. I cautiously opened the door. Only to find the most shocking scene unfold right before my eyes. KC half-wolfed out, black blood-stained clothing, and unconscious on the front porch.
"April call Dr. Garza!" I yelled in horror
"Wh- OH MY GOD! KC!" April began to sob for her injured alpha.
"Just go call Dr. Garza, NOW" I demanded, April rushed to get her cell phone.
Moments later, doc arrived. Along with the rest of the pack. We first cleaned her up and changed her into some clean clothes, and by we I mean the girls.
"Well I've noticed that the black blood is coming from one specific spot. Her mate mark. It's seems to have disappeared. So if my suspicions are correct, Derek must have broke the bond by mating another" Dr. Garza informed us. We growled violently to the idea of our alpha being harmed by her mate.
"Sorry for your betrayal. Make sure she is kept healthy for the next few days, believe me, your gonna need it" she advised and left.

KC's POV

I lightly flutter my eyes open only for it to be stopped by something covering my eyes. I move my hands to take the unknown object off. I see Julio and April talking quietly amongst themselves in the corner of my room.
"Hey guys? What happened?" I asked with a raspy voice. April brought me a glass of water.
"Thank you," I paused to take a sip, "so what happened"
They told everything. From Julio finding me at the door to them taking me to the pack clinic to them finding out that Derek cheated on me. I cried and cried. My wolf whimpered to the lose of our mate.

*4 Days Later*

It's been 4 days of mourning for all of my loses. My children, my family, best friend, and mate. I lose all of my loved ones. As of today I'm soaking my sorrows in chocolate, cookies, and some other crap that I can stuff my face with. I haven't even felt the need to shower. I've been stuck in pjs the whole time. Watching all the Twilight movies on replay. And listening to break up songs.
"KC? Sweetie? Come on out. You have to move on" April encouraged
"No I don-" I was interrupted by a rising feeling in my throat. I ran to the bathroom that was connected to my suite. Right as I opened the toilet seat I threw up. A hand held my hair back, I'm guessing it's April. I slowly started to regain my strength.
"April what's happening to me" I asked mildly concerned for my health
"I think it has something to do with your depression" she explained
"Fine, I'll shower. But only because I feel disgusting not because you told me to" I sighed in defeat
"Whatever! Just shower" April shouted as she walk out of my room