Fast Foward

4 Years Later

I moved to San Antonio to start my new life with my new pack the twins. That's right. I wasn't pregnant with just one but two pups.

One is a beautiful girl named Luna Guerra-Hale and the other is a handsome boy named Luke Guerra-Hale. They both have their dad's green eyes and my brown hair.

It's been 4 years since I left and the babies are now 4 years old. Werewolf pregnancies only last about 3 months. They're pretty big for their age but I'm just assuming it's their werewolf gene kicking in.

While I'm in San Antonio, I got a job as a model. As of right now, I'm only modeling for small brands like Hollister and American Eagle. I kept in touch with Lydia, Scott, Stiles, and my other friends.

After feeding Luna and Luke, I sent them down for bed. I walked back to my room and FaceTimed Scott.

"Hey Scotty, what's up," I greeted with a tired but happy smile.

"Nothing much, just the fact that we finally took down the kanima," Scott said surprised and proud of his accomplishment.

"Really? I actually thought you were going to die trying," I teased.

"Whatever! So what've you been up to?" Scott asked wondering how I have been.

"Well the photo shoot I had today went great and after that I picked Luna and Luke up from Ava's and when we got home I fed them and put them to bed," I said as I listed all the things I did starting from this afternoon.

"And Ava's the pack sitter right?" Scott asked.

"You are correct," I said with a proud smirk on my face.

"Oh and by the way-," Scott started but I interrupted him with my facial expression. I saw a dark figure with red glowing eyes in the corner of Scott's room.

Before I could move or say anything, the figure walked towards Scott and threw him on the floor. I realized it was Derek when he stepped into the moonlight.

"KC! I'm coming for you-," Derek started but I quickly shut my laptop and threw it on the other side of the bed.

I went to go check on the twins when I realized they were gone.

I shifted into my wolf form and as I sniffed them out.

I ended up in the kitchen only to find two black wolf pups in the living room wrestling each other playfully.

I walked towards them til my paws made a noise on the wooden floorboards. They stopped and stared at me and began wagging their tails. I positioned myself in a playful manner and they both ran to me nibbling at my furry ears. I just played around with them for awhile until I decided it was time to put them to bed.

I scooped them up in my mouth and carried them to their cribs. Luna was first to shift back into her human form, then me. While Luke stayed in his wolf form. I covered them both up and went back to my room and put on some pajamas and went to bed.