Loyalty

Now that Derek is in the twins lives, I feel like our family is complete. But after I come home from a day of modeling, Derek is waiting for me with a magazine in his hand looking angry.

"Oh hey, Derek?! What's up," I greeted him confused, "where are the kids?"

"Oh, Ava took them after she saw how mad I was when I saw this!" Derek said holding up a magazine with me on the cover in a strapless bikini.

"Derek relax! You know I'm a model right? Stuff like that is bound to happen!" I said defensively.

"But look how seductive you look! Guys all over the world are going to see you!" Derek yelled in rage.

"Derek, I'm a model! I bet when you were a teenager you got magazines to look at!" I yell back.

"But your a mom of twins! Do you want your kids to see this!" Derek yelled trying to prove his point.

"Derek! Do NOT bring my children into this! They have seen me in some depressing times and they are proud that I have found a good paying job to support them and my pack!" I screamed while my eyes turned bright red and my teeth showed as my claws appeared.

I growled at Derek as his pack came by his side. They all shifted ready for a fight, when I heard tiny growls from upstairs. Luna and Luke shifted into there wolf form and they combined creating a big black wolf. Derek's betas immediately backed down.

There was no way there were going to fight an alpha in wolf form or the children of their alpha. Luka, that's what I call the twins when they have combined, howled calling to pack to the house. In minutes, my pack was here ready to fight.

One of my female betas, Emily, attacked Erica, Julio attacked Isaac, and another one of my betas, Mark, attacked Boyd. While I fight Derek. It hurt me every time I clawed at him but he needs to be put in his place, just because he is the father of my children doesn't give him the right to control my life.

"You can't win Derek! Surrender now and everything will stop!" I offered but he took a swing at my face. Luka bit Derek's arm and pinned him down.

"You really think you can just show up and they will automatically become loyal to you! They know you didn't want them! You left us to fend for ourselves! You left us for dead! We are loyal to those who stay loyal! If you can not stay loyal, I think it would be best if you leave and never come back!" I screamed with tears rolling down my face.

"KC, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have left! I shouldn't have acted the way I did when you told me about the pups! And I shouldn't have brought the kids in our fight!" Derek yelled while a single tear streamed down his emerald eyes.

"I want you to stay in the twins lives but, mate or not, if you can't accept the lifestyle I have created for my kids and my pack then you can just walk out the door you came from!" I admitted while Luka got off of Derek and walked towards me before they separated into their single wolf forms.

"Fine, I'll accept your new lifestyle and stay will loyal. I promise." Derek pleaded.

I nodded and guided the pups upstairs to get them dressed.