Sleepover of Doom

Sawyer

Blood covers my boys. It's all because of me.

The look on Storm's face tells me everything I need to know. There is a tick in his tight jaw.

The boys who raped me are dead at their hands. This wasn't what I wanted.

"They are gone, baby girl. You will never have to worry about them hurting you or another girl again," Storm deadpans.

"We should have been with you, sweetheart. Then, none of this would have happened," Jensen says with his fists tightly clenched at his side in anger.

I shake my head, knowing that being at a college party instead of the high school football game is far from their fault.

What those boys did to me..? No one could have helped me.

I couldn't even help myself, even though I fought as hard as possible. It's how my boys found them quickly. I left scratch marks on their faces and bruises throughout their bodies. The three seventeen-year-old boys were unfair competition for me, who was only sixteen and five-foot-three.

Carter takes a step, reaching out for me, but I unconsciously take a step back. At that moment, thunder and lightning cracked across the sky. Carter's face falls so much that I know I've wounded him without meaning to. "Please, little one, I... we would never hurt you."

I hug my arms close to myself. I know my boys would never hurt me, but I can't bring myself to welcome any kind of touch after what happened tonight.

My best friend Carmen found me with torn clothes in the girls' locker room. Once I could finally get to my phone, I called her for help. She had already called Jensen to tell him I was in trouble before she arrived. I couldn't move from the shower floor. Carmen wrapped me in a blanket, holding me close when my boys arrived.

Jensen saw me first, noticing the blood running down my thighs. I was a virgin. I guess I'm not now.

The look on Jen's face startled me. Then, when the others saw it, I was terrified, not for me, but for the boys who did this to me.

Standing outside my house while the wind picks up and a storm rolls, I don't feel bad that those boys who raped me are dead. I'm devastated at what that means for my boys, though.

"Someone saw us, Sawyer. We don't know what will happen now," JT states calmly.

"But we will never leave you willingly, Bonnie," Storm affirms as lightning flashes and thunder sounds. The sky opens up to a torrential downpour.

I cannot avoid touch forever, so I gather my courage, taking Storm's and Jensen's large hands within my much smaller, shaking ones. "Come in and shower, guys. I'll find you all some clothes to borrow."

I led all four of my boys into my house. It is a small two-bedroom home. We have little, but it's a warm shelter out of the thunderstorm.
I need my boys tonight. I need them safe with me. We will worry about the future tomorrow.

The boys make me have a hot shower first, so I don't catch a cold from being in the storm. Carter is next while I dress in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, which I stole from one of them once.

I go to my father's room to dig out clothes, finding pajama pants and t-shirts for my boys. When I exit, I have Carter and JT standing in nothing, but towels wrapped around their waists. They are both tall with lean muscles. JT is the closest to my height, stopping at five foot ten. He was the tallest, just not anymore.
Damn, they have gotten hot! Both of them have a rough dusting of hairs on their faces. Carter's brown hair is hanging in his face, while JT's dark blonde hair is slicked back away from his.