Grovel Boys

Sawyer

I'm at my club trying to go over the financials, but all I can concentrate on is Storm Diesel Benson. The way his gray mesh shorts barely cover the impressive length within. I made him hard.

When I got out of the shower, he wore a navy three-piece suit. No bulge was in his slacks as he was leaning against the door, guarding mine with his arm crossed over a muscular chest and one foot resting against the door. Storm's black hair was braided down his back. His thick, long black eyelashes make his eyes black as night. His high cheekbones and square angular jaws are part of his Native American Heritage. He is gorgeous to behold.

He had a tattoo on his right pectoral of a wolf howling. That continued down his upper arm to a forest scene, with a dark-haired woman kneeling amongst a black wolf, two gray wolves, and a solid white wolf. The woman appeared familiar to me, but I didn't get the best look. There was another tattoo below it that encased his forearm in a skull with an ornate feather headdress. There was a black tribal bracelet tattooed around his wrist, and on the top of each finger were unique wooden arrows. Not one arrow was the same. On his other hand was a dream catcher with various feathers on his fingers.

I wanted to fall on my knees in front of his warrior's body this morning. He is way more muscular and fit than I remembered, all lean and chiseled to perfection with a broad chest. To lick, nibble, and kiss my way down his delectable body was really what I desired to do when I placed my hands on him. Instead, I pushed him out of my apartment.

"Hey boss lady, you got some drool sliding down your chin. Who are you imagining, and can I see him too? He must be something to distract you from all that paperwork," I hear a sassy man say. I lift my head.

Dillan is one of my bartenders that has been with me since the beginning. He rakes in top tips from various sexes. He is mostly interested in the men, but the women sure love to gawk at him without a shirt on. Dillan is attractive but isn't an asshole, which is more of the type of man I'm drawn to.

Asshole men that I thought wouldn't leave me, but they did. Now they are back.

I wipe the drool from my face with the back of my hand. "He is a damn Adonis, but I don't have a picture."

"Well damn, cher. I'll settle for a personal intro then. Men rarely catch your attention unless you bein' a drunk thirsty bitch. Right now you ain't drunk. No man or woman has even once sidetracked you from paperwork." I blush at Dillan's words.

He is correct. He has known me for the past three years. He knows I never daydreamed about anyone. Outside of work, Dillian is easily one of my best friends.

"I don't know, D. You might take him from me," I say jokingly, with a wink.

He laughs. "Bitch, please. If you have your eyes on a man, there is no way I'm crossin' your cray, cray rainbow ass. I don't wanna get shanked," he teases, cocking a hip with a hand on it.

Now it's my turn to laugh at him. "Oh please hooker, you know you're the only guy in my life worth keeping around." I blow him an air kiss and Dillan catches it, bringing it close to his heart.

"Now, what do ya want?" I kicked my feet up on my desk, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms over my chest.

"There is this guy out front askin' for ya. I would let him bend my ass all over the bar top. I mean, damn woman, he is one fine specimen I would give my balls to see naked." Dillan is fanning his cheeks as if he is all hot and bothered by this guy.

I shrug my shoulders. "Bring him back then, D. Let's see what fly got caught in your honey trap this time," I joke with Dillan.

He leaves as if his ass is on fire and returns with the one guy who has had me hot and bothered all day.