Romeo & Juliet

Sawyer

Jensen wasn't kidding about his foot messaging skills. I'm moaning so loud and unabashedly that I should be ashamed of myself. I'm not.

He made good on his promise of binging my favorite anime with me. He even broke out the ice cream and cream liquor.

He must have spent a lot of time with Carley to know about our obsession that Ali got us hooked on when we trained under her with Carmen, Slater, and Camden. The latter two were trained in secret alongside us. None of the other teams knew who the members of the Angel Team were until about five years ago when we were called in to help C.H.A.O.S. and Tempest. Even then they only knew that Carley was on that team.

"If I get to have these foot rubs for the rest of my life, I'll marry you right now," I joke with him.

He snorts. "I don't care which of us you marry, as long we can all have you," he comments seriously.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo. Why for art thou a dumbass, Romeo?"

"Hey now, Juliet! I resemble that remark!" He says, offendedly clutching his imaginary pearls.

Then slow seductive smile curves his lips. His eyes become hooded. He stretches his body over mine, clawing on top of me. He reaches for the side table and turns off the TV.

I shoved at his solid chest. "I was watching that! Gojo was about to get out of the shower shirtless! That's playing dirty!" I snap.

Jensen chuckles, rolling his hips into mine.

All thoughts of a half-naked Satoru Gojo flee at the feel of Jensen's cock pressing into me throw our clothes. Suddenly, I feel like we are wearing way too many clothes for the occasion.

"What was that, Juliet?" He questions, his voice dripping with pure male satisfaction at making me forget.

He undulates his hips again and I moan.

"Tell me, my Juliet, do you still need me to save you?" He purrs in my ear.

In a way I wish I did still need him to save me, but the reality is, I don't. I don't need him. I don't need Storm. I don't need Carter. I don't need JT. I don't need Riggs. I don't need them for protection. I don't need them for financial stability. I don't need their help to raise my children. I don't need them for support. I have a solid support system.

I want them. I them in life because with them I don't have to be the one in control. I don't have to be the boss and leader everyone is counting. I don't have to be the sole caregiver for my children. I can be cared for, for once in my life. I want to share my life with them. I want them in the lives of my children. I want them in my life so that I can let my walls down and be vulnerable.

"I don't need you, Romeo." His face falls at my whispered words. "I want you. I want you to save me sometimes, so I don't have to save myself all the time." I stroke his cheek.

"I don't want to think. I just want you to fuck me," I beg huskily.

He groans. He leans down to devour my mouth. His tongue worked us both into a frenzy of scraping teeth and roaming hands. His hands find the center of my lounge shorts and shove them aside. He releases his cock from the confines of his joggers, lines himself, and enters my heated core.

"You're already so wet," he moans.

He pulls all the way out. My nails dig into his back and my heel presses into his glutes in protest. He slams back in. "Again," I rasp lovingly how that felt. He listens repeating the process over and over until he pinches my clitoris and I orgasm. He thrusts in several more times before he joins.

He collapses on top of me breathily rapidly. I can feel our heartbeats, pounding quick rhythms in our chests. I rub his back where my nails racked him back and made whelp. He surrounds my face with his hands. "I didn't mean for this session to be so short, but it's been years."

"Years?" I question with a gasp. I cannot imagine going years without sex.

Okay, I can because I wasn't nineteen and married before I had sex after what happened to me when I was sixteen. The first time was filled with anxiety and I almost told my husband to stop because the flashbacks were severe. I could breathe and tears were flowing freely down my face because I was that distraught. In hindsight, I should have explained what was going on in my head, but I let him believe I was crying because I didn't know sex could be that good. The man thought he was so important at the time. I used him to get what I wanted, another child. Another person who would love me and I could love them unconditionally. A future playmate for my lonely son as well.

"Carley was my last partner for penetration sex, that is." He winces after he says those words.

"So the last six years have been oral sex and hand jobs for you, then." He chuckles at my words but agrees.

"When JT offers free fellatio, you say yes. The things that man can do with his mouth and tongue are mind-blowing," he offers as if he were remembering the sensation.

I don't blame him there, I have firsthand knowledge of how mesmerizing that man's tongue is. Hands down he is the best I've had when I come to cunnilingus. That's saying something because Riggs is damn good too, especially with his tongue ring.

I laugh and my curiosity is peaked at his words. "Has JT given all of Tempest blowjobs?"

"Just me." Jensen grins. "Storm won't let him anywhere near his dick, mouth, or ass. He scared Carter away this morning when he woke him up." He frowns at the last sentence.

"Has he done that to any other men that you know of?"

"Yeah. He told me this morning he also gave friendship BJs to two members of Fury and our late friend Fin. Makes sense since JT and Kage are both pansexual, and Fin and I are bi-sexual." He shrugs as if it was not a big deal.

I don't know this about him. He was nineteen the last time I saw him and now he is twenty-nine.

"Don't tell Dillan, he might try to steal you from me," I joke bopping him on the end of his nose.

He chuckles. "He can try but he won't succeed. I'm devoted to you and your harem."

"I must be insane like my aunt and Carley to have a reverse harem like they do. Seriously what are the odds in this day and age for so many of us to be in love with multiple people."

"I think us men are crazy to be willing to share and not our jealousy get the better of us. One of us should steal you and add to our horde like a dragon."

"Has Carter been talking his game again?"

"None stop," he groans, burying his face in my neck.

I squeal and then moan as he gives me a hickey on my neck. His hips thrust and he slides in. He has me orgasming far too quickly combining his sucking with that long thick member of his. The snap of his hips quickens until he releases my neck with a groan. With three more aborted thrusts, he collapses back on top of me.

So far Jen is the biggest, however, Riggs is larger in circumference.

"I think I'm addicted to your body already," he comments.

My phone displayed Riggs's name with a ring. I pick it up off the side table behind me and answer. "I just dropped off the kids. Do you want me to come pick you up?"

Jensen's phone vibrates and lights up on the coffee table with a name I don't recognize. He answers with his last name and tells whoever it is he will be at the scene in thirty minutes.

"I'll meet you at the club, I still need to take a shower. I also want to ride my bike. I miss him."

Riggs's rich chuckle teases my eardrums. "Okay, Viper. Just remember you're mine and the Shaman's tonight." He ends the call at that.

I look at Jensen who is sitting on my couch. Both of our bottoms are covered in cum.

"Looks like it's time to go work." I wink at him.

A mischievous grin takes over his face. "First I'm going to get you more dirty before I get you clean," he winks back.

Next thing I know I'm being carried over his shoulder to the bathroom in my bedroom.