Thelma & Louise

Sawyer

I'm sitting in my office after closing, waiting for the man who managed to surprise me tonight. I wasn't expecting my father to come in with the handsome biker, who seemed to know exactly what I needed. He worked hard and I'm not ashamed to say he more than earned his right to bend me over this desk. I even cleaned it off while twiddling my thumbs.

I need that man to hurry and walk through that door I'm staring at while holding an envelope of cash for him. I'm paying him under the table tonight for the help and I'm going to hire him tomorrow. I told Cruz to send him to me as soon as they were done cleaning.

Come on tall, dark, and... fiddlesticks! I twirled the envelope right off the front of my desk. With a sigh of disgust at myself for being so distracted by a man that I just met, I stand moving around to pick up the envelope.

As I rose, I came face to face with a bulge in dirty denim. A hand fists my hair. I lick my lips, thoroughly enticed.

"While you're down there, Viper, wrap those venomous red lips around my cock. Because the moment I walked in to see you bent over, I was rock hard for you. Mmm -that ass," the throaty voice of the man I wanted groans.

It's a heady feeling to know I already have this much control over this mystery man. However, as much as love to feel the weight of him on my tongue, I'm not that easy. Let's see if he can withstand a little teasing, shall we?

I look up at him with my best come-fuck-me-eyes. "I'd love to," I purr with my hands, undoing his belt buckle once again as he watches me. "But I don't know your name, Louise."

Then both arms come up between us a moment before they slam into his elbows and then I sweep his legs out from underneath him. He lands on his rear and I pounce so that I have his arms trapped against him while straddling his waist with my thighs. He doesn't move, just laughs.

I look at him quizzically. Please tell me I didn't just break him! I internally groan.

"It's been a long time since someone got the drop on me. I didn't become the Sargent-at-arms at such a young by luck. Or I guess, soon-to-be VP to your old man," He explains.

"Just how old are you?" I asked him, staring into his black eyes.

At first, I thought they were black, but I was mistaken because of the darkness of the club. In the bright lighting of my office, I noticed his eyes were a beautiful shade of bitter dark chocolate. I love dark chocolate. It's my favorite treat I crave monthly.

"You were twelve when I first met you and I had turned twenty-one," he says, deflecting, so I do the math.

"You're nine years older than me, so that would make you thirty-five," I state. I slid my hands underneath his shirt to feel the hard planes of his chiseled body. Drool.

"Play with me all you want. I'll lie here and be a good boy while you treat me like your toy," he rasps with a grin.

Cheeky fucker.

But that's not what I want. I want him to take my control away forcibly.

As if my thoughts are written on my face, he says, "That's not what you want. You want me to do this..."

His leg swung up and around, wrapping around me and knocking me off him. With the motion, he throws me over his shoulder, slapping my ass when I try to fight him.

I moan, falling still. He stands and wriggles. He slaps the other cheek. The sting made me moan again. Even through my skirt, the force was enough to acknowledge my cheeks were cherry red.