Ruined Plan

Sawyer

Jonathan Thomas Brandt is more than just a pretty face with a lithe, chiseled tattooed body. He just might be the gossip king and I'm finding that highly interesting. He is different from the boy I knew and I'm not entirely sure if I'm satisfied with that or not.

One thing I know is if I give him the slightest amount of power over me, I will temporarily give up being Seraphim in an instant to become the Sawyer who will bend to this man. I will let him happily ruin my body. That may not be a bad thing to do in the bedroom, but with him comes three other men who differ vastly from my Capone.

Capone. Nicknamed after Al Capone, an American mobster from the early 1900s. JT was fascinated by this man and mobster/gangster movies, especially the one based on Al Capone's story. Since he was around twelve, he would be dressed as a 1900s mobster/gangster in a pinstriped suit with a fedora on his slicked-back blonde hair. He was obsessed. When he took to calling me Doll or Dollface, that's when I jokingly called him Capone. It stuck.

Now my Capone is all grown up. He went from being an awkward nerdy kid in large plastic frame glasses to a walking masterpiece of male perfection. It's no wonder people want this man and pay good money to see him dance. Those moves of his... the way he rotates his hips...

I inwardly groan. I want him. I used to view him as just a friend, but now... I want him to do all kinds of sexual things to my body. I don't want to be just friends with JT, no I want him to dominate me while I fight him every step of the way. I don't want him to be gentle; I want him to make it hurt. Pleasure-pain, that's what I'm craving from him now.

I don't need him or the other Tempest boys to protect me. I'm capable of that on my own. Razor Grothman is missing a hand because he kidnapped the wrong woman in an attempt to cripple the Death Kings further than what he already had. He should have sent hired killers to come after me like he did with Lucifer Malkin and his family.

Lucifer's pregnant wife, Remy, and his metamour, Owen, were killed in front of him. It looked like he was trying to reach them in his last moments of life when Ali and Callum found them hours after their death.

Remy, Ali's sister-in-law, was on the verge of giving birth to twins, which were removed from her womb. My family still hasn't located them. Whoever took the babies was careful to cover their tracks, but eventually, the Death Kings would find them. They will come home.

Little Kassius, their son, has undergone extensive therapy. He will need continuous support due to the trauma of witnessing his parents' death and his newborn siblings being kidnapped. He was only eight. They found him hiding in a crawl space beneath floorboards under his parent's lifeless bodies. Even in death, they protected their son.

He is now a teenager, having been adopted by the Death Kings. Not only do they have Kassius, but recently another child around his age named Alister Cain Nyx, or AC for short. Those two are dangerous together. They are lovingly referred to as the Murder Twins.

Their kills are messy, and the Aftermath Crew curses them. It got so bad that Ryder now has them help the Aftermath Crew clean. This way they can learn to either not make a mess when he sends them to kill somebody, or to clean up after themselves. With these two, it will be the latter.

Speaking of the little demonic heathens, here they are to clean up my mess. "I didn't know you two were in two were in town. What did you two do to give Ryder a headache this time?" I tease them.

"Father sent us to this All-Boys boarding school in Alabama," Kassius replies, rolling his eyes.

"That bad, huh?" I ask, fighting to hold back my laughter. I was spoiled by the Kings when I was a child. These two are always in trouble.

"We are to be your flunkies since we are closer to you. Warning, curfew will be at ten," AC snarks.

"We got to the hotel room to have sex," Jaxson booms as he walks with Tee beside him. "In the middle of me getting pounded by my husband, the Murder Twins show up at the door while Ryder blows up my phone."

"Since we are here. We will be droppin' da kids off on Sunday ta da boarding school Rye an' Dom be fundin'. Dese two can't behave none," Tee grumbles, pointing at the kids.

"So, they are a pain in boss Daddy's side, so he sends them to insane Daddy. That makes no sense," Carmen comments.

I sigh her name. "Ryder sent them to Tee, not to Jax. They are their best manners for Tee. Just unlike Uncle Jax is. The boys seem to only respect Tee and Dom as parental figures. Dom is in Italy with his uncle."

"So, they send the shithead gowls to Tee," Jaxson snarls. "Feckin' ruined my fun," Jaxson grouses with a pout.

"Who cares, Da. You all fuck like rabbits, anyway. I swear someone in the house is always having sex," Kassius mouths off.

Oh shit! I forgot how disrespectful these two are and it's all the Death Kings' fault they were raised to be like this.

"Don't be talkin' ta your Da dat way, you," Tee warns in a low voice. Kassius lowers vibrant blue eyes, shifting on his feet before he looks back up with a quiet 'yes sir'.

AC snorts at his brother, which earns him a glare from Tee. The dark-headed kid clears his throat and then collects himself before apologizing to my uncle.

"Now dere ma, Doudou. It does no good ta be whinin'. Dey got on Chouchou's last nerve an' you know how Ryder gets when dat happens. It'll take Ali and Cal day ta get him to be stable again. Da best tang we can do is keep our kids for dem."

Jaxson huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. He rolls his eyes and stomps a foot, clearly not happy.

I look at Carmen, who nods, reading my mind. We need to get the kids busy while those two deal with Jaxson's tantrum. My uncle Jax might be the most renowned assassin in the world known as Sidhe, but one of his personalities is a petulant, unreasonable child.

"Kass and AC, get the supplies out the back of the van Carmen arrived in. We have Damned Forsaken that needs to be delivered back to its owner." The boys nod, following my order.

"My dear uncles, leave," I command, which has their eyes snapping to mine. "I have the Murder Twins. You two go back to the hotel. Nothin' gets accomplished when Uncle Jax is sullen and horny."

Tee scratches the short dark stubble on his face. "You sure, Cherub?"

"Yes. Bye-," I drawl in a high pitch.

"Okay, but if dey is any trouble..."

"I'll call you. Go," I assure him. He nods, grabbing a pouty Jaxson by the back of his neck and directing him back to my sports car Uncle Tee rebuilt for me.

"I look at Carmen. Well, there went my idea of taking JT up on his offer," I mumble to myself, but Carmen overhears.

"What offer? Spill the tea!" Carmen says excitedly. I told her about the conversation between JT and me while we stood over this body. While we talk, the twins set to work dismembering the body to make it more portable so it will easily fit in the lined plastic storage box.

Hopefully, after this, I can find out what they did that forced the Ice King to ship them off to an all-boys boarding school. The only school I can think of near here is Venin Federation Academy. One designed for children like them raised by heads of highly respected mafia and mob leaders, or by mercenaries and assassins. It's only a six-hour drive from here to there.