Oh, Boo!

Sawyer

"Capone. I heard you saved my bouncer tonight. Whatcha doin' here?" I ask sitting in the booth across from JT.

He looks delectable in his gray three-piece pinstripe suit with his blonde gelled back on top of his head. His fedora and blazer lay beside him on the seat, and the white sleeves of his button-down were rolled up to his elbows. His silver and dark gray striped tie is loose enough that the top button is undone. There is a slight pink to his cheek and ears that tells me he is drunk or close to it.

"Needed a few drinks where I wouldn't be bothered about work stuff. Also, I knew I would see, eventually," he says with the grin of a cat who got his cream.

"You were right about seeing me at my club. So, did you just come here to drink, or is there something else you need?" I ask with a purr as I stroke his forearm with my fingers.

I could use a quick fuck before I have to be busy working. My body feels like a live wire and it's all his fault. The other night he just had to incite my fantasies of what it would feel like making him fight for control for me to relinquish mine to him like I want to do.

He hums. "As much as want to take you up on that offer, I'm drunk. Before you say anything else with that smart mouth of yours, Dollface, I want to be sober when I have you gagging on my cock begging me to fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

I choke on spite for a moment. "Where did you learn to talk like that? Dirty boy. That makes me want to fuck you even more." I state.

A low rumble leaves his lips. "Good to know you're just as dirty as I am. Sawyer, we need ..." Before he can complete the sentence, his phone rings. He stares at it with a frown for a moment before answering.

"What," he snaps. "Storm did what? What the fuck is he thinking?" He lets a caustic laugh. "Of course, Jen joined him, why wouldn't he?" The lines on his forehead become deep along with the crow's feet at the corners of his eyes. "Fine, I'll go get them. Yes, Carter, I'm angry. No, Carter, you don't need to be driving with those psych meds and pain meds coursing through your system." He releases a long-suffering sigh. "It's fine. I'll be home with you soon. Go to bed."

He hangs up and looks at me. "I gotta go get Storm and Jen from the Gator's Den. They've been fighting and are drunk enough to call Carter to tell him how they feel, which has been lately for him. His remorse is eating at him."

"Okay. I'll call Carter tomorrow. Maybe I can get him out of the house for a bit," I tell him.

"If you could take would be great. He could use a friend who doesn't feel betrayed by him. He leans in and gives my lips a brief peck. I'll see you later, Doll." He stands and leaves while I'm left staring at his back he walks off.

Oh, boo! There went my plans to get him in my bed tonight. I was looking forward to waking him up with my mouth around his arousal. It wasn't meant to be.

What is Storm's issue? Since he found out about Tee, being my uncle, he has been acting out like a teenager, begging for attention from everyone else but me. I'm the person he needs to come talk to, but avoidance seems to be his healthy coping mechanism.

I have plenty of my own. I'm almost positive I'm a sex addict at this point. I need to get laid tonight, even if it's a one-night stand.

I walk over to the bar and see my father, Nathaniel Hughes, talking to Cruz. There's another man in a light pink t-shirt standing next to them with a robust physique. His long dark hair is pulled up into a messy bun and his beard is a little long and scraggly for my liking, but something is drawing me to the gruff man.

This could just be my libido talking, but... Oh, please don't let his shaggy man be gay.

"Dad!" I exclaim to get his attention.

He turns to me with a giant smile and his arms held out wide to welcome me into his embrace. I rush to my father to hold him tight. His brown graying hair is damp from a shower.

"Baby girl, it's great to hug you again," he comments, kissing the top of my head.

"I would have gotten you if you told me you were getting out today," I tell him, stepping away and signaling to Cruz to get me a drink.

"I wanted to surprise you. Is the club always this packed?" He questions, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Pretty much. It's only quiet and empty when we are closed," I say loudly to be heard over the music.

I turn around to take my drink. My eyes meet the gold gaze of the man who was standing next to my father with a beer in his hand.

"Who are you?"

"A friend of your father's. I'm also his enforcer. You must be his little girl?" Scruffy says with a gravelly baritone rasp. My thighs automatically clench.

I wonder if he would fuck me in the bathroom or against the wall in a dark corner, or maybe in a booth? I wanna ride him.

My father slings an arm around his shoulder. "This is Sawyer, my little girl," Nate tells him. Dang it, Dad. I wanted his name before I told him mine.

"Well, hello there again, Sawyer. You're not the little twelve-year-old girl I first remember when I joined the Death Angels. You're all grown up into a buxom woman," he comments and wets his full bottom lip.

I'm going to need to fuck him right out of my system, and soon. His voice alone has me wanting to rub all over him like I'm in heat. Down, girl.

"Obviously. I'm afraid I don't remember you. And I, uh, won't be forgetting you now," I say, biting my lip and looking down at the large bulge in his jeans.

"Oh, I know you won't. Good thing Pops got distracted by the bartender. They seem chummy."

"Cruz is one of the top guys in my crew and he is my manager. He helps me run the place. Do know anything about serving drinks?" I question him. If he will help tonight, I might reward him.

"I do. Used to be a server when I was a teenager and a prospect, but what will I get out of it? Other than cash, that is?" This guy is clever. I like that.

I lean in close so he can hear me clearly, with no one else overhearing. "If you do a good job, I just might let me throw me up against a wall and fuck me. Assuming you know how to work that anaconda in your pants properly. I like for it to hurt."