Shoot Me

JT

Sawyer along with her uncles, which still seems weird to me, are still in the club even when I was done with my dances for the night. I am exhausted. My duties as a boss could wait until the morning, but my private shower in my office was calling my name.

I didn't make it to my office because I saw a man pinning Sawyer up against the wall with her uncles nowhere to be found.

I mentally growled, or maybe it was out loud because one of my serving girls jumped out of her skin as I walked by. She dumped the drinks she had on the floor, breaking several glasses.

"I'm sorry about that, Shea. Let me help you clean up," I tell her, squatting down to pick up the glass. "Go get the broom and mop. I got the glass."

"But, boss..." she starts to protest, but I cut her off with a disapproving glare. She gulps and then rushes away.

The good thing about this is that Sawyer, the guy, had broken apart, and she was now squatting down to help me out. "Thanks," I grunt.

"Why were you mean muggin' me, Capone?" I begin to deny her claim, but she stops me. "No excuses," she snaps.

Shea saves me from answering by arriving with the broom and dustpan. "Here is the broom and dustpan, Mr. Brandt. I'll get it cleaned up," she rushes. Several of the other girls hurry over to help as well.

"Come on, Boss. Let's get you in the shower. You have a dollar still stuck," Cherry reaches for my crotch, removing a dollar bill stuck on my inner thigh, so close to my dick. I'll get you off while we are there," Cherry says, giving me a wink.

I look to see Sawyer's response, but she is gone. I look back at Cherry, unamused.

"Cherry, I have told you many times that I appreciate the offer, but I'm good, cher," I inform her standing. "Now, in which direction did the woman who was helping me go?"

"Um, she left with Tony," Cherry replies nervously.

"Tony. The regular. Orders gin and tonic. That Tony? The one with a tattoo on his neck?" I question her.

She nods at me emphatically. "Which direction?" I unintentionally snarl at her. She points, and that's the way I storm off in nothing but a G-string and robe.

Tony has a Damned Forsaken tattoo on his neck. He is one of Razor Grothman's boys. Is Grothman after her for her connection to us? Is he going to use her against us?

When I arrive at the door that leads out back, I spot rainbow hair exiting. There are too many people I cannot get to her quickly. No sooner I was out the door than I heard a suppressed gunshot further down the alley.

I shout her name, sprinting to find... Sawyer stood over a body and held her gun. She has her back to me, but I would recognize that sultry voice anywhere. She has her phone to her ear talking to someone. She gives the location of the club.

"Yeah, I'll make sure no one comes this way. Just send them to come clean up this trash." Her laughter sounds condescending. "Like I have ever had a problem. The idiot thought he would kill me for Grothman by stabbing me." Her laugh turns caustic.

She turns, noticing me. "I'll talk to you later. Just send them to get this cleaned up. Love ya too!" She looks at me, concealing her gun. "Hey, Capone." She gives me a saucy smile.

"You are a Death King. You are just as lethal as they are," I commented with my arms crossed over my chest and a frown on my face.

"Well, I didn't have you guys to protect me anymore. Plus, I wanted to make sure I could protect myself and then some. What a matter, Capone? Were you hoping I'd remain a damsel in distress?" She asks me, crossing her arms to mimic me. She is unconcerned with blood splattered across her clothing and face.

I drop my arms and saunter toward her with a purpose. I reach out, gripping her chin in my hand. She sucks in a sharp breath, and I cannot help but feel smug as her eyes become hooded with lust.

"On the contrary, Doll. I'm not Storm with a white knight complex. I like the fact my woman can take of herself. It means you'll have no problem putting a bullet in one of us who crosses the lines you draw." I nip her bottom lip with my teeth.

I feel her gun press on rock solid cock. I bark out a brief laugh. I release her and hold my hands up in surrender while I back up a few steps, grinning like a fool. She quirks a dark brow at her.

"Shoot me, Dollface. Make me bleed. So long you're the one doing the bloodletting I'll you do whatever you want to my body." Her eyes blow wide at my words.

My black silk robe falls open and her gaze travels down my body. I don't hide my scars with tattoos like many of my friends do. I'm proud to show them off, but I feel as though Sawyer is attempting to catalog them while guessing what caused them. Sure, I have a few scars I'm not proud of on the inside of my thighs, but I haven't cut them in years. Not since I started talking to Weston Chancler.

"You would give that much power over you, JT?"

"Oh, Doll, I'd give you all the power over me you want, so long I get the same amount of power from you. Equal exchange is what I want, Sawyer. If you want submissive, then that would be Carter. I'll be a submissive but only if I can switch to being a dominate. I'm a moody bastard," I warn her.

She hums under her breath and then puts her gun away just as Shea comes running up behind. "Boss! We need you! Fight. Someone touched. Help," she says breathlessly.

Sawyer moves beside me so that we can use our bodies to block Cherry from the sight of Tony with a bullet in his head and blood around him.

When I say nothing to Cherry, Sawyer nudges my knee with hers. "Go take care of your club. I got this."

I look down at her. "I know you do, Dollface. Or should I say, Seraphim the Viper King?" She looks at me in shock. "Yeah, I know. Storm and Jensen are still in the dark. I'll let them use their brains."

She asks me how I found out. "Strippers like to gossip, Doll," I reply with a wink. "You're well respected and feared. I lean down to whisper in her ear. "Let me know when you're ready to be degraded and dirty by my hands. You know where to find me." I nip the sensitive patch of flesh just behind her earlobe and then give a soothing lick.

I moved away from her, standing to my full height. "Let's go eject and ban someone from my club," I tell Cherry.

"Let me know who it is and I'll ban them from my establishment," Sawyer says as I walk away.

I don't look back, just hold up a hand to her in acknowledgment as I walk away. "Will do. Later, Dollface."

"Did you seriously just call Ms. Seraphim, Dollface? Do you have a death wish?" Cherry hisses at me disapprovingly.

I chuckled at her, not worried about Sawyer retaliating against me for clear disrespect. I smirk. "She was my Dollface before she ever became the leader of the Seraphim Serpents. That woman is mine. She doesn't know it yet." I give Cherry a wink, who is looking at me, aghast. I shake my head at her, opening the back door for her to enter through first.

I'm first and foremost a Southern gentleman. I open the door for women and older adults. I was raised with manners by my grandmother. If I didn't use them, I'm certain she would still be able to ear me down, just like did to me as a kid. I adore my grandmother. I'll be visiting her tomorrow.

But first, I got a job to do which started by cutting the music and turning on the lights. I spot my bouncer struggling to keep two men away from each other, little doe-eyed Shea in the middle, being comforted by a few other girls. Shea is a server, not a dancer, so shouldn't have been touched at all.

I see blood painted on the walls and dead bodies on my floor. Mentally, anyway. The last thing I need is for anyone to find out that I'm a hired assassin. I take a deep breath and demand to know what happened in a booming voice.