Oh, Lawdy! She's A King!

Sawyer

Tee and Storm have their arms crossed over their broad tattooed chests. I must admit, my uncle is hot for a thirty-four-year-old dude. He is just as ripped as Storm, but his muscles are slightly larger.

If these two were anything but human, smoke would come out of their nostrils like dragons. One would be the color of amethyst, while the other is charcoal gray.

"Why are you in my girl's apartment, Gator?" Storm finally growls.

I just lean back against the door frame, waiting to see how this plays out.

Gator? I guess Storm knows Uncle Tee then if he knows part of his codename. Uncle Tee is the Gator King of the Death Kings, hired assassins.

"Didn't know you had a girl," Tee says with a resting asshole face, but his tone is taunting. He smirks at Storm.

Oh lawdy! Tee is going to let Storm believe I slept with him! Well, I mean we slept together, but in the literal sense not the sexual. That would just be way too gross since Tee is my uncle.

"I don't see how that's any of your business, old man," Storm snarls. Tee scoffs at Storm's words, rolling his eyes. "Shouldn't you be in a swanky hotel room?"

"Why should I sleep alone when I could have a pretty girl in my bed?" Tee questions with an arch of one eyebrow.

Anyone who truly knows my uncle would take that sentence as the farce it is. He is utterly in love with Jaxson, Ryder, and Ali.

Just like that, Storm launches himself at my uncle. Storm is an idiot because he fought a man on the ground who is used to wrestling and has a black belt in Judo. Tee is also undefeated in MMA.

I was right. Within a matter of minutes, my uncle has Storm's body twisted up with his head locked into a figure four. This move is illegal, but Tee doesn't fight fairly. He has shown me many ways to win a fight.

I sigh, pushing off the doorjamb to stand above the men. "Uncle Tee, don't kill the idiot," I growl. "I swear if you two wake up the kids, I'm leaving and you two can get the cranky children to school this morning."

Tee releases Storm. "Come now, petite cherub. I know what happens when you wake da littles. I wouldn't do dat to ya," Tee pleads sincerely.

I point at Storm. "You might not, Uncle Tee, but Storm does not know what happens when a child doesn't get enough sleep."

Storm is sitting on the floor with one knee bent slack jawed. It looked like he was in the middle of standing up but fell back down onto his ass instead. "Uncle Tee?" Storm glances from me to Tee.

"I stayed with my niece last night, me." Tee finally explains instead of leading Storm to believe we had had sex.

Bleh!

"Oh fuck! I thought you had sex with her!" Storm whispers and yells while I scoff, ignoring him in favor of making coffee.

Yeah right! Just the thought of me fucking my uncle has me vomiting in my mouth a little. Yeah, all my uncles are stupid hot, but they are still the uncles that I've known since I was a little girl.

Tee quietly chuckles, and I love him for that. "My mama started dating her grandfather when she was eight years old. I was sixteen. You also know that I'm married, Clyde. Did you think I would cheat on my loved ones?"

"You know I as well do how much you never really know a person," Storm deadpans in response.

"True dat! I like my cock and balls firmly attached where they are to even cheat on dose three. Dere would be no quick death in ma cards," Tee says, laughing, but it's very true.