Capone's

JT

"No. You need to roll your hips like this," I comment, showing the youngest member of my troupe how to move. The kid has some unrefined talent that needs to be polished. Currently, his movements are too stiff, however, once he becomes more fluid, he might become more popular than me.

Ugh, I have a headache. This isn't working. Maybe he is more of a calisthenics learner like my friend Kage. Jaxson had used his body against Kage so he could feel the movement.

I move so that I'm behind Dustin. I press my body against his. "Relax into me and move with me. Let me control your body at first." I pressed my hips him into so I could gyrate his hips in perfect synchronization with mine. I spend a few minutes loosening him until his movements are more relaxed and fluid. "There. This is what I want." I breathe into his ear. "I'm going to step away so I can see this improve as you move by yourself."

I return to the front of the stage. Finally, that looks much more fluid. "Good job, Sugar Baby." I praise him and he blushes. The kid is adorable, but not at all my type. I'm still in the with one that got away. "Let's take it from the top," I order, signaling Carter to start the music over.

Carter doesn't leave our sights anymore. One of them always has physical eyes on him. I know Doc Fox said he is good now, but it's only been six months since he was discharged from the psychiatric facility he was placed in. He had been screwing us over for over half a decade. We don't trust him anymore.

We do the routine four more times until satisfied tonight's performance will be amazing. "Good work everyone. You can go. I'll see you back here an hour before opening." Showing up early gives me enough time to replace the staff if someone doesn't show up or at least call to say if they are going to be late. This system has come in handy already when a server decides not to show. It gave her replacement time to get here without feeling rushed.

"I heard Oberon Sidhe is going to show up tonight. Is that why you're nervous, jefe?" I look at the Latino who is around my age. I recruited them from a club in New Mexico. They are a talented dancer.

"Sidhe is the guy who taught me, so I probably am a little. He is a legend, and I'm not sure I'll be able to live up to him."

"Jefe, I've seen what you can do. I'm not worried. Tonight's show will be one for the books. Lo tienes." Andres says, squeezing my shoulder reassuringly before they walk away with a wink. I shake my head at them.

Andres knows I'm heterosexual, but they get a kick out of flirting with me. I honestly don't mind. Most people think we are dating due to how they are with me. I think they do it so they can avoid unwanted attention directed at them. That's fine. I don't mind being their shield or buffer or protector. They are my friend.

I hope Andres is correct. Performing in front of Sidhe, instead of beside him, is nerve-wracking. I need to have confidence in my skills.

The spotlight and stage lights illuminate my troupe as we stand ready for the music

The spotlight and stage lights illuminate my troupe as we stand ready for the music. I'm in the middle. The music starts as we grind to the beat. As the tempo picks up, gymnastic leaps and flips are executed in front of me. I nod to Dustin and Andres beside me as we synchronize, gyrating our hips with fluidity as our hands remove our shirts. When the beat drops, we slide underneath the legs of three other dancers toward the front.

That's when I see my Dollface. Sawyer is sitting beside Sidhe, wolf-whistling and catcalling me. Gator is sitting on the other side of Sidhe, whispering something in his ear that has him calm down. I wasn't expecting her to be here with her uncles.

I can feel my dick stirring to life. I know who I'm pulling up on stage because there is only one person I want to feel the erection she caused.

Andres, Dustin, and I stand up from crouching in unison. We cause the audience to cheer wildly as we rip off our pants. I nod to the two men, and we move off stage. Andres goes stage right, while Dustin goes stage left, and I move to flip off the apron or forestage.

"Come play with me, Dollface," I offer my hand out to Sawyer.

A smirk tilts her ruby lips. "Make me, Capone," she challenges.

"I was hoping you would say that," I say, giving her a toothy smile.

I lean down and hoist her over my shoulder.

"Put me down before I stab you in the glut," she hisses loudly, and I can feel the point of something sharp against my bare skin.

"I can't hear you!" I shout, smacking her leather-clad derriere hand with my palm.

She gasps at the assault, and then I feel the paper-cut sting of her drawing blood. Jokes on her. This only makes me want to see how much more I can tease her. The oxytocin goes through my brain, making my dick twitch.

I moan before laying her out on the floor with me above her. I lean to speak into her ear as my hips move to the beat. I lick the shell of her ear.

"You can make me bleed all you desire, doll. You could bleed me out and I'd die happy because you caused the beautiful carnage to my body," I growl.

I grind my hips toward her center as her dark eyes widen. She cuts the outside of my arm, but I groan. I involuntarily thrust against her. She moans my name.

When the beat changes, I'm brought back to my senses. I crawl back away from her, only to twist and slide so that my legs are underneath hers. I twist her so that she is on top of me, sitting on my thighs.

Her knife glides from my clavicle down my sternum and between the valley of abdominal muscles to the edge of my banana hammock. Blood slowly leaks up to the surface.

"Lick it," I command and to my utter shock, she complies.

"I hate you, Capone. But fuck me. I wish I could ride your cock." Her husky voice in my ear has me stuttering offbeat.

That's when the music stops and the lights go out. I stand above her, reaching a hand out to help her up.

"Let's cheer our exceptional volunteers," Carter's voice booms over the speakers.

I don't want to let her go away from me. I want to keep her, but I know that's possible. Now right, at least.

"You have some amazing moves, Capone. It's no wonder this place is always packed. I should have known from the name this place is yours." She saunters away from me, and I frown.

"Tierra al jefe. We got more set to do," Andres snaps in the face, causing me to look at him drolly.

I huff. "I know. I get to do all my dances work this," I grumble, gesturing to my painfully hard member attempting to peek out of its spandex.

"We could get someone to take of that for you ..." He suggests seductively.

"No one else is her," I grumble.

"¡Aye, que lástame !" Andres groans. "Have you not fucked since Carley ended your throuple when she moved?" Andres asks, disbelieving.

"Nope. I've had no desire. My hand works just fine."

"Then use Senor Mano quickly. That crowd will not wait for you," he comments, as I watched two men work the crowd on a smaller stage to the left of the room.

I find Sawyer with her uncles at a table, not paying any attention to the other dancers. I hummed under my breath and then agreed with Andres, exiting the door to the right of the stage.

I will win you back, Sawyer. I will let you carve yourself into my skin. I'll bleed for you if that's what you want. Cut me to pieces. Go ahead, slice me up, Dollface.