Advice

Jensen

Last night, the three teenagers, Dillian, and I watched as Riggs and Storm pummeled each other's bodies in the ring. There was no clear winner, and that's what scared me the most. They are equals as fighters and Riggs's movements aren't near as smooth as Storms. It was like watching a lion and a bear trying to rip each other to shreds. Storm is the lion and Riggs is the bear. They killed each other. Not really, they called a drawl because they were both equally exhausted as they both fell to the mats.

"Yeah. We decided we're equals, Bonnie," Storm explains.

"We talked last night. We are similar yet different, so it'll work. We are friends now, Viper," Riggs expounds with a wink in her direction. "You are ours tonight."

That hurts as she agrees. Does she not want me anymore? I feel like an odd man out and I'm not liking it. At least now I can empathize with Carter. With him working with Razor Grothman, he became the black sheep of the group. It felt like a betrayal, him giving away locations and weakness, but it was all part of the Fox King's plans. His treachery was sanctioned by the head of the Death Kings.

We still don't trust him. I don't know that we ever will. Now there is a stranger in our mists and once again our leader blindly trusts someone. I don't get it. What makes Riggs so special like Carter? Carter, I get. He is the Fox King's nephew and Carley's beloved twin brother. He is Storm's step-brother at this point. Who is Riggs Black, the Black Mamba turned Mamba King?

"What's wrong," JT asks.

"Everyone is getting to have sex with Sawyer, but me," I grouse bitterly.

"You know last night wasn't planned. I don't think neither she nor I realized that getting Carter to use ice instead of flaying his skin open would lead to sex."

"Who tops?" I question curiously.

"Sawyer," he deadpans.

"Bruh, that's not what I meant. You or Carter, who tops?" I'm getting frustrated with him.

"Neither. We didn't fuck each other, just Sawyer. I gave him a friendly morning BJ, but he freaked out on me."

"What friends do you have that a 'friendship blow job is normal'?" He looks at me as if I sprouted a second head.

"You, Kage, Avery, and Finley when he was alive." I choke on my spit at his words. "You have a point. But not all our friends will be okay with one. Keep your 'friendship BJs' to yourself unless you ask first."

"It's not just head though, I'm just great cunnilingus. I think everyone should have morning orgasms. It makes for a better day," JT explains.

"That's because sex is second nature to you. You enjoy it, but not everyone. Take Ash, for example. That poor kid has been through so much sexual abuse, he might never be okay with it," I remind him.

"You have a point. I'll start double-checking with someone. Just because I think they will like it doesn't mean the other person will."

"There you go. Now, how do I get her into my bed?" I question him and he laughs in my face. I sign frustrated. Thanks for that, brother.

"Grovel. Apologize. Take charge. She doesn't want to be in charge. She doesn't want to think at all. She gives orders enough daily that she wants to be given commands in the bedroom or while having sex," JT advises now that he is done laughing at me.

"Well, that gives something to think about, at least," I mutter.

"Get your food before kids get seconds," Riggs says, pushing my shoulders to the food lined up on the bar top.

The breakfast food looks delicious. There are pancakes, syrup, eggs, sausage, bacon, and... Is that homemade bread with jelly and butter? I cannot remember the last time I had homemade bread. It has been a few years at least. I think it was the last time I visited C.H.A.O.S. Jase made some to have with the pot roast he made. That was the best pot roast I had ever had. It had a thick gravy, gold and sweet potatoes, carrots, diced tomatoes, and green chilis. I'm drooling just thinking about it. Maybe this year we won't need them or Slater feeding us for the holidays.

I loaded my plate, grateful to have a homemade meal that wasn't half burnt. Storm tries his best, but he needs more practice. It's gotten better since the biscuits so burnt Ransom's Pitbull wouldn't eat them. They made great hockey pucks to use that Christmas on the frozen pond at the Lazy N&D Ranch owned by Doctor Ryder Fuchs-Jamison's family. Jase isn't a patient teacher and banned Storm from his kitchen after that. The Furies were the ones to teach him.

"You are in your head. Care to talk about it?" Riggs questions.

"I was just thinking about how Storm's cooking has improved. We used his biscuits as hockey pucks one Christmas," I muse and Riggs chuckles.

"My grandmother taught me how to cook. She was the home-style type, so she only cooked from scratch. I miss that woman. She passed away six months after my son was born," Riggs explains.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know you had a son," I apologize for bringing up painful memories.

He looks over at the kids, smiling wistfully. "Brent would have been about their age. Fifteen. I'd like to think he would have gotten along well with those three.

"You don't need to apologize. It's been almost a decade since their deaths. I can talk about them with a smile. It doesn't hurt so much anymore. Besides, talking about them keeps their memories alive. Gone but not forgotten. I think that's the saying.

"I'm going to take the kids to the movies. Maybe you could help Sawyer relieve some stress while we are gone?" He suggests.

I'm confused. "Are you giving me an opening to have sex with her?" He gives me a look as if I'm the dumbest person he has ever met. I look at him in shock. "You are." I almost drop my plate but Riggs catches it.

He takes my plate along with his to the table. The adults are crowded around. We were the last to get our food.

"What are everyone's plans for today? I'll be on the reservation until nine," Storm proclaims.

"I have practice this afternoon and then I'll be at the club until late doing paperwork until late," JT states.

"I'll be on the phone with Xavier today. He needs help to break through a firewall. We have a campaign to win tonight in our game. It'll take all night," Carter tells us with a smile. That means he will be in his room pulling an all-nighter, loaded up on energy drinks and junk food.

"I have nothing going on until around six when I leave for the club. Dillian is out, so I'll be covering his shifts until I can get another server hired. Riggs is now a bartender thanks to him renewing his license. He is going to drop the kids off with Jen's parents and then leave the teenagers at the clubhouse with Nate," Sawyer explains.

Now it's my turn. "I don't have any plans at all unless I get called in. Why don't we hang out together today? I give the best foot massages and we can watch JJK."

"How did you still know I enjoy anime?" She questions and I give a droll look. "Oh, I don't know.... all the figures of all the white-haired anime guys, and then there is the wall of manga in your living room. You know you want to watch Gojo and Sukuna with me," I tease. I noticed she had several Sukuna figures alongside her Gojo ones.

"I could use some relaxing before work," Sawyer makes a show of thinking about my proposal. I know what she is going to say. "You have a deal, Romeo." I knew that was going to be her answer. I grin.

I look at Riggs. I like him. He can stay.