ℍ𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕩;

One day, while we were taking a break from filming, River pulled me to the side and asked if he could talk to me privately. We found a quiet spot away from the hustle and bustle of the set, and he leaned in to tell me something.

I will never forget the rush of emotions that flooded through me when he said, "I know this might sound crazy, but I have a crush on you." I was shocked and flattered all at once.

River was known for being a heartthrob, and the idea that he was interested in me was surreal.We talked about it for a bit, and he explained that he had been admiring me from afar for a while. We both laughed nervously, and he took my hand and said that he hoped I felt the same way.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞;

It was a typical day for me as a high school student until I received a strange message on my Facebook account. The message read, "Hey, I know this might sound crazy, but I just wanted to be honest with you. I've had a crush on you for a while now. I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us."I read the message several times, trying to understand who sent it.

Then, I noticed the sender's name: Corey Haim. At first, I thought it was a prank or a case of mistaken identity. Still, part of me wondered if this Corey Haim was the same person I had seen in movies and TV shows.Curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to do some research. I typed Corey Haim's name on Google and found out that he was indeed a famous Hollywood actor from the 80s and 90s.

I was surprised and flattered that someone like him would have a crush on me, a regular student with no acting talent or fame.I decided to reply to his message, telling him that I appreciated his honesty and that I was open to getting to know him better. We started texting, and gradually, our conversations became more personal and intimate. I found out that Corey was a kind and sensitive person, despite his public image as a bad boy.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟;

  I couldn't believe my ears when my friend told me about Corey Feldman's crush on me. I had admired him as a child actor, watching his movies repeatedly with my family. As I grew up, I outgrew my childhood crush on him, but the idea of him admiring me was surreal.

After learning the news, I couldn't help but feel nervous but also flattered. Corey Feldman was a celebrity who could have anyone he wanted. Learning that he had a crush on me made me feel special.

I didn't know what to do or say; I just let the idea sit in my hed for a few days. Our conversation was effortless. We talked about his movies, my career, and everything in between. The chemistry between us was undeniable.I had grown up wanting to meet Corey Feldman, and the fact that he had a crush on me was beyond my wildest dreams.

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟;

It was a beautiful summer day, and I was on my way to a movie premiere. I was excited to be walking on the red carpet and meeting some of Hollywood's elite, but I never imagined what was going to happen that night.As I approached the entrance to the theater, I noticed a man standing off to the side, his eyes fixed on me. It was Matt Dillon, the famous actor.

At first, I thought he was just looking at the crowds, but then he smiled and waved at me. I was surprised and a little nervous, but I waved back.As the night progressed and I mingled with other celebrities, I kept noticing Matt Dillon's presence. He seemed to be following me around the room, always within earshot.Later on, I was sitting in a corner enjoying a drink when Matt approached me. He introduced himself, and we started talking about the movie and other things.