𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 20𝕤.

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

I never thought I would be a mother at such a young age, but life has a way of throwing curveballs at you when you least expect it. Before I met River Phoenix, I had a teen pregnancy with someone else. It was a difficult time in my life, but I knew I had to do what was best for my child.

When River and I started dating, I was hesitant to tell him about my past. I didn't know how he would react, but I knew I couldn't keep it a secret forever. One day, I mustered up the courage to tell him.

"River, there's something I need to tell you," I said nervously.

"What is it?" he asked, sensing my unease.

"Before for we met I got pregnant at 17. I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

River's expression softened as he took my hand. "It's okay," he said. "We all have a past."

I was relieved that he was so understanding, but there was still one more hurdle to overcome. I needed to introduce him to my child.

When the time finally came for River to meet my son, I was a nervous wreck. I didn't know how my child would react to meeting a new man in my life, but I hoped for the best.

As we approached my home, I could feel my heart racing. I opened the door, and my son ran up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mommy, who's this?" he asked, looking up at River.

"This is River, my boyfriend," I said, introducing them.

"Hi, River," my son said shyly.

"Hey buddy, it's nice to meet you," River replied warmly.

As the three of us spent time together, I could feel the tension in the air slowly dissipating. River was great with my son, and it was clear that he cared about us both deeply.

Looking back, I can't imagine going through this journey without River by my side. He's been my rock through it all, and I'm grateful every day for his love and support.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I never thought I'd be in this situation. I always imagined the perfect fairy tale romance with my boyfriend Corey Haim. But something from my past has come back to haunt me, and I don't know how to deal with it.

I never told Corey about my teen pregnancy before we met. I was so scared that he wouldn't want to be with me if he knew. But I knew it was only a matter of time before he found out.

One day, I decided to finally tell him. I was so nervous and scared of his reaction. But to my surprise, he was understanding and supportive. He told me that he loved me no matter what and that he would always be there for me.

A few weeks later, I decided to introduce him to my child. I was so nervous about how he would react, but I knew that it was important for him to meet my kid.

As we walked into the living room, Corey's eyes widened in surprise. "Is this your child?" he asked me. I nodded, feeling tears prickling at the corners of my eyes.

He walked over to my child and knelt down to say hello. "Hi there, little one. I'm Corey. I'm your mom's boyfriend."

My child looked up at him with wide eyes and giggled. Corey smiled back, and I knew in that moment that everything was going to be okay.

It wasn't easy to tell Corey about my past, but I'm so glad that I did. He has been my rock through everything, and I know that he will always be there for me and my child.