𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩;

I found myself in the midst of a very silly argument with River. It all started when we were discussing our favorite types of pizza toppings. I mentioned that I loved pineapple on my pizza, which River found to be absolutely ridiculous. He argued that fruit had no place on a pizza, and that the only acceptable toppings such as vegetables.

I couldn't help but laugh at his passionate stance on the matter, and we went back and forth for what felt like hours. I tried to convince him that the sweetness of the pineapple paired perfectly with the salty cheese and savory tomato sauce, but he remained steadfast in his belief that it was an abomination.

Eventually, we had to agree to disagree, but the argument remained a running joke between us for the rest of the evening. It wasn't until much later that I learned just how serious River was about his food preferences, and how much he valued authenticity in everything he ate.

Looking back on that silly argument now, I can't help but smile at the memory of how passionate we both were about something as simple as pizza toppings. It just goes to show that even the most mundane things in life can spark a heated debate, and that sometimes it's the silly arguments that stick with us the longest.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞;

It was a cool evening in the fall when I dated Corey. We had been dating for a few months and things were going well. One night, we got into a silly argument about which movie was better - The Lost Boys or Stand By Me.

Corey was adamant that The Lost Boys was the superior movie, while I argued that Stand By Me was a classic and had more depth. We went back and forth for what felt like hours, each of us trying to convince the other that our choice was the right one.

At one point, we even pulled up clips from both movies on our phones to try and prove our point. It was a ridiculous argument, but neither of us wanted to back down.

Eventually, we both just started laughing and realized how silly the argument was. We agreed to disagree and moved on to more important things, like what we were going to have for dinner.

Looking back on that night, I can't help but smile. It's funny how even the most trivial things can turn into heated debates when you're passionate about them. But in the end, it's the memories of those silly moments that make life so enjoyable.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟;

During my time dating Corey Feldman, we had a silly argument that still makes me laugh to this day. It all started when we were trying to decide what movie to watch for our movie night.

I suggested we watch a classic romantic comedy, while Corey insisted on watching a horror movie. I tried to reason with him, explaining that I wasn't in the mood for something scary, but he wouldn't budge.

As the argument continued, it became clear that neither of us was willing to back down. We both dug our heels in and refused to compromise.

Eventually, we decided to settle the argument with a game of rock-paper-scissors. I won, and we watched the romantic comedy.

Looking back on that night, it's amusing to think about how worked up we both got over something so trivial. But at the time, it felt like the most important thing in the world.

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟;

During my time dating actor Matt  we had an argument that I will never forget. It all started when we were discussing our plans for the upcoming weekend. Matt wanted to attend a movie premiere, but I had already promised to attend a friend's birthday party. I kindly explained my situation to him, hoping that he would understand and we could come to a compromise.