𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

My heart skipped a beat when my boyfriend River Phoenix asked me to come along with him and his friends. I was excited to spend time with him and meet his friends, but as soon as we arrived, I could tell that something was off. His friends kept giving me weird looks, and I couldn't shake the feeling that they didn't want me there.

River left to go get another drink, and as soon as he was out of sight, his friends started treating me like shit. They made snide comments and rolled their eyes when I tried to join in the conversation. I felt so uncomfortable and out of place.

When River came back, I was relieved to see him. But as soon as he saw how his friends were treating me, he was livid. "What the hell is going on here?" he demanded.

His friends tried to play it off like it was all a joke, but River wasn't having it. "No, seriously," he said. "Why are you guys being such assholes to my girlfriend?"

There was a tense silence for a moment, and then one of his friends spoke up. "We just don't think she's a good fit for you, man," he said.

River's face turned red with anger. "What the fuck does that even mean?" he shouted. "You don't get to decide who I date or who I bring around. She's important to me, and if you can't respect that, then we have a serious problem."

The rest of the night was tense and awkward, but River did his best to make it up to me. He apologized profusely for how his friends acted, and he even got into a physical altercation with them when they tried to start a fight on the way home.

As we drove back to my place, River held my hand tightly. "I'm sorry that they were so awful to you," he said. "You didn't deserve that, and I promise I'll never let anyone treat you like that again."

I felt a rush of love for him in that moment, and I knew that he was truly the one for me. Even though the night was a disaster, it brought us closer together and made me appreciate him even more.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

Corey had invited me to come along with him and his friends to a bar. I was excited to spend some time with him and meet his friends. However, as soon as we arrived, I noticed that his friends were giving me weird looks. I tried to ignore it and have a good time, but it was hard to shake off the feeling that I wasn't welcome.

After a while, Corey left to get another drink. As soon as he was out of sight, his friends started treating me like shit. They were making rude comments and laughing at me. I felt embarrassed and hurt. When Corey came back, I was relieved to see him. But as soon as he saw how his friends were treating me, he got angry.

"What the hell is going on here?" Corey demanded.

His friends tried to play it off like it was just a joke, but Corey wasn't having it. "You guys are being assholes," he said. "This is not how we treat people."

Corey and his friends got into a heated argument. I felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave. Eventually, Corey came back to me and apologized for how his friends had acted. "I'm so sorry they treated you like that," he said. "I don't know what got into them."

We left the bar and headed home. On the way, Corey kept apologizing and telling me how much he cared about me. "I don't want you to think that I condone their behavior," he said. "You mean everything to me, and I won't let anyone treat you like that."

I appreciated Corey's words, but it still hurt to know that his friends had treated me so poorly. I wasn't sure if I could ever feel comfortable around them again. But at least I knew that Corey had my back.