𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

I woke up in a cold sweat, my heart racing. My nightmare had been vivid and terrifying, making me feel like I was trapped in a never-ending loop of fear. As I sat up in bed, I tried to shake off the feeling, but it lingered like a dark cloud over my head.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and turned to see my boyfriend River Phoenix standing behind me. "You okay?" he asked, his voice soft and concerned.

I shook my head, unable to find the words to describe the horror of my nightmare. River didn't push me to talk, though. Instead, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close, letting me bury my face in his chest.

I could feel his heartbeat steady and strong against my cheek, and it helped to ground me. For a few moments, I just breathed in the scent of him and tried to calm down.

Finally, I pulled away and looked up at him. "Thank you," I whispered, feeling grateful for his presence and comfort.

River gave me a small smile. "Anytime," he said, leaning in to kiss me gently on the forehead. "Now, let's get some sleep."

With him by my side, I was able to close my eyes and drift off, feeling safe and protected. As I fell back into sleep, I knew that no matter what nightmares may come, I had someone who would always be there to comfort me.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I woke up with a start, my heart racing and my body drenched in sweat. The nightmare I had just experienced was so vivid, so terrifying, that I couldn't shake the feeling of fear that had settled deep into my bones. I lay there in bed, trembling, unable to move, unable to calm myself down.

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was warm and gentle, and it belonged to Corey, my boyfriend. He had woken up too, sensing that something was wrong, and had come to my side to comfort me.

"It's okay," he whispered, pulling me into his arms. "I'm here. You're safe."

I buried my face in his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart against my cheek. He stroked my hair, murmuring soft words of reassurance as I slowly began to calm down.

For a while, we just lay there together in silence, the only sounds the gentle rhythm of our breathing and the occasional rustling of the sheets. Gradually, my breathing slowed, and the fear began to fade away.

"Better?" Corey asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. I was still too shaken up, too vulnerable. But I knew that with Corey by my side, I could face anything.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟

I slowly open my eyes, feeling disoriented and confused. My heart is racing and my palms are sweaty. I realize that I just had a terrible nightmare and I can't shake off the feeling of fear and dread. I sit up on the bed and take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

Suddenly, I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see my boyfriend Corey Feldman looking at me with concern. "Are you okay?" he asks me softly. I shake my head and bury my face in my hands.

Corey sits next to me on the bed and puts his arm around me. "Tell me what happened," he says gently. I take a deep breath and start telling him about my nightmare. As I speak, I feel tears welling up in my eyes and my voice shaking.

Corey listens to me patiently, holding me close. He strokes my hair and whispers comforting words, telling me that everything is going to be okay. His presence and his soothing voice make me feel safe and protected.